wondering how many females seeking females are really on this site.

April 28 2014

Before I go ahead and hand over my money I want to know how many real women are on this site looking for like minded women. I am getting really fed up with guys pretending to be chick's contacting me on other sites so I am just putting my question out there to see if it is worth parting with my money again!!!

Comments

• Enjoylifealways

Enjoylifealways

10 years ago

I love women I play with and without my partner. But unfortunately u live on the other side of Australia :(

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I am a real woman! I'm looking for some woman fun aswell but also someone that I can enjoy with my husband.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I'm genuine and looking for a Bi girl

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Well that just sucks now doesn't it lol Yeah my hubby and I did the whole play with other couples thing... we both got really hurt so now I just wabt to play on ny own.... I would never expect a chick to ve a 3some with us unless she asked too... but I would never ever do couple play again

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I guess this is still what I mean... lovely ladies looking to play are either in other states or what 3somes with their husbands and I don't want that. :-(

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I'm a real woman looking for women....but it's proving to be very tricky..

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I'm real, looking for an encounter with a woman only for my first time, but just keep getting messages from couples, or are they really???

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Tell me about it I am sick and tired of men... seriously I just want a women to pleasure for hours on end..... but all I am getting is men!!!! Such a shame :-(

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

One guy offered to share his bi girl friends but only if I did him first..... like that isn't suss haa haa

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Quoting 'HappylilMunchkin' all I am getting is men!!!! Such a shame :-(
    The women are out there. I suggest you only contact (or respond to) women whose profiles are verified like your own.
    If they haven't verified, ask them to do so. If they refuse: Next!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Thank you Meander, I am starting to get contacted by women.... but i am getting wary as it seems they all just want pics.... i don't particularly want pics of me ending up al over the internet.
    Thanks for the advice

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Munchkin

Most of the women that we find are also looking for threesomes with their husband, so why not just have a couples profile?

Many of the times you then find it is the husband who is doing the typing and setting it all up (hence why they want the pictures) . . and the wife may not even know.Why be deceptive about it? Couples still get a fair bit of contact but I guess it's not the same type of clickbait they want)

We even get asked if we would be OK if Mrs Twodare would go by herself to meet the Husband of the woman, creeeeepy

Good luck with your search and hope there are nice genuine people out there

xx

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I didn't even think of that -.- I am so naive sometimes. Yucky men pretending to be women.... why does it have to be so darn difficult! ?!?!?! Does it have to be this hard to find a chick who likes chicks and not a man pretending to be a chick. :-(

• cremecaramel

cremecaramel

10 years ago

Quoting 'Enjoylifealways' I love women I play with and without my partner. But unfortunately u live on the other side of Australia :(
    Well, not quite the other side...

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Hence my comment about only communicating with verified members. ;-)

• cremecaramel

cremecaramel

10 years ago

Quoting 'Erinwantsyou2014' I'm genuine and looking for a Bi girl

- Posted from rhpmobile Ditto

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I am having a little success with finding women... it's rather exciting :-) Although I am getting sick of couples who try to pressure me ibto having 3somes with them.... I have been fairly clear on not wanting a man involved. .. *sigh* And the men messaging me begging me to play with them... sooooooooo annoying! !!!!!!!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

made contact with a lady who sounds great. But yes, Happylilmunchkin, it's really annoying! Good luck xx

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I am very happy for you meeeeyou!!!! I hope it all works out!!!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I've swapped hundreds of flirts and messages with other bi-girls over 3 years on RHP. This has resulted in two coffee dates that went no where. The two ladies never agreed to a second date. I'm still hoping to find a lady fwb but it's a looooong wait.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Im a bi girl and am looking for womaen as well :)

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

That makes me sad babe! I hope you find someone soon. Xxx

• abbernathy1

abbernathy1

10 years ago

what about me ?????Quoting 'jennylee1903' I've swapped hundreds of flirts and messages with other bi-girls over 3 years on RHP. This has resulted in two coffee dates that went no where. The two ladies never agreed to a second date. I'm still hoping to find a lady fwb but it's a looooong wait. What about me???

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

My wife and I find it very difficult to find a genuine bi lady for friends And fun. Especially since moving to Bali.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I am a real woman looking for a woman too!!!!! Yes I have a couples profile but also a girls only profile (foxy78) and constantly hounded by guys who just dont even bother to read my profile as it states GIRLS. Hubby knows about this girls only profile and no he does NOT have to be there as we fun as a couple as well but I am looking for a girl/friend that I can have naughty times without him. They are out there asI have had some awesome times but far and few between which is why we have the couples profile as well so I dont miss out!!

• cremecaramel

cremecaramel

10 years ago

I'm bi n play with girls alone or together with my partner....inbox me (pun intended) if you would like a holiday in Melb...:)
    Ally

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I would love to find someone who I can play with but also to include hubby too.....and do not know where to start looking...lol

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Hubby and I have only had limited success and I have had only one solo experience... and want so much more. As soon as people ask for pics now I am weary, or "single" women that are looking for her and hubby... get a couple profile. It is very misleading. Or women that are only doing minimal girl on girl action so that they can play with hubby!!
    Well just keep on trying!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Hi everyone :) I'm newish to the whole online thing but already I'm finding it rather frustrating! I am a genuine woman looking for another woman to play with. I thought I would take a look around first before I fork out money for a membership, but it looks like there is wayyyyy more guys who don't read profiles than women in my area who have recently been active online. I have been on another site which hasn't given me many options so decided to try this one out. Hopefully I find something!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Interesting post from a femLe (normaly it's us guys tht suffer) Anyway you ask if it's worth while paying? I'd say from the real lady's I've spoken to here it's a yes. Then again female members get one free message per week (so I'm told) as for playing with couples or males coming over as females (that's really dumb of them lol) never rule out one or two bad experience for the other possible ones ahead ! Nice profile by the way...

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

And I really like women, do I count? But seriously, there are some awesome people on here, you may have to wade through some of the flotsam first. Good luck.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Quoting 'jennylee1903' I've swapped hundreds of flirts and messages with other bi-girls over 3 years on RHP. This has resulted in two coffee dates that went no where. The two ladies never agreed to a second date. I'm still hoping to find a lady fwb but it's a looooong wait.
    I've only just found this post and Jennylee I nearly fell off the couch when i read you've been trying for 3 years! about

If you haven't already seen it, I posted something recently about men masquerading as a couple and writing as if they're the woman. I've been close a few times to meeting them before working it out. i just get annoyed and with the and tell them not to contact me again.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

New to all this though as I have been in a 20 year marriage that ended a while back. In a new relationship with the most amazing guy who wants me to be me.... As long as I go home to him, he's happy :)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

10 years ago

...but my maths is pretty good......
    20 year marriage that ended a while back, and you're 37?

• prettyinpurple45

prettyinpurple45

10 years ago

Have always thought about experiencing being with another female...

Hubby has always wanted me to explore this other side and I have been thinking about it more and more.

but... I am thinking that I may just be too shy to dip my toes in so to speak.....

I also want hubby to experience being with another female other than myself obviously and then maybe one day a threesome!

Any advice for a total noob ?????

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Hi I'm a real woman who just wants a true woman for my partner to watch really sick of the bullshit

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

we are two, she would have the girl on the bed while i was shaking hands with him

• 6exxy

6exxy

9 years ago

100% true but seriously you already have the ability to message, why pay? If you want to see the explicit pics then yes but if not then why? There are few women here so why pay for a shallow pool of choices. Honey if you are sexy and I have not looked yet, msg here and seek in real life too. It is far more common these days in real life. Hey you can be my wing woman! Kidding just joking but good luck! 😀

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

I believe there are a few genuine ladies like myself on here :)

Just have to hope that they're also in the same part of Aus as you haha

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

I set my profile up 2 days ago woman seeking woman I'm married but want girl play when my partner is away I've had ffm but just want to experience a woman for myself not with him!
    All I have had is contact from men a few flirts from women but I'm only a guest and so are most of them so can't message. I don't want to pay yet as I'm unsure to!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I can't complain about real women, because I have been chatting with two within a week. Their are so many women who are pushy and ask for pics or video's. I respond with a reminder that I have included no cam or vids in my profile, so I'm not interested in further chat with them...

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

It seems easy to get a date with another femme. But during the date they mention a man. In some way or another. Be it ever so broadly