Your New Years resolutions

December 26 2019

Okay we are on our way to 2020.
What’s your New Years resolutions?

I will start off by saying the obvious one - I must get fit no excuses. Be the fittest I have ever been in my life.

Next...

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I don’t make New Years resolutions, I am more of a “I’m going to try/do/achieve this now.”
    But 2020 I’m getting the process of new boobs started, even if it is just finding the right surgeon and finding the money.
    And I’ll wake up in a clean house New Year’s Day. That’s my aim.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

My New Year's res. will be along the line of reduce, re-use and recycle.
    And without throwing this thread off kilter, C C please leave your breasts as they are. For so many good reasons. Happies to all G.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

2020 I intend to get out more as I closed off a lot in 2019 due to a couple of sad emotional experiences. I’ve lost some weight & getting a little fitter...... so my resolution -
    Don’t say no to invitations, engage & laugh like I have previously.

• curiousgirl35

curiousgirl35

4 years ago

To finally have a fwb!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I’m not even going to talk about my goals for 2020, focusing on the walk, not the talk 😘

• TwmbaLovers

TwmbaLovers

4 years ago

My aim is to get in shape. I (Mrs TL) have lost over 30kgs in 2019. Still a bit more to go, and need to tone up. Just want to be healthy and happy in 2020!

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

My new year resolution is to be good to myself as well as continuing to be good to others .
    Making time for fun and relaxing without feeling guilty .
    Wishing everyone on RHP peace , laughter, good health and lots of naughtiness.
    A and J
    Xx

• badboyhere

badboyhere

4 years ago

Some great resolutions by everybody. Seems most of us are wanting fitter physiques.
    Let’s keep em coming!

• badboyhere

badboyhere

4 years ago

Happy new year everybody. I hope 2020 turns out to be your best year yet. Best wishes

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

I want to be more open and be less fearful about putting myself in situations that I’m not always comfortable with.