What would you love to be able to tell someone..

April 09 2020

..if given the chance?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

That they have food stuck in their teeth or their nipple is sticking out or their fly is undone.

Probably wouldn’t say the second one ! Deviate.org

😉

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

When I'm down, you encourage me to keep going and when I'm done, you like very much.

Ms Foxy

• 86Jasindy

86Jasindy

4 years ago

My bf from 15 years ago that I'm sorry that I hurt him.

My bestie that she is enough. That she is beautiful she is perfect. (I tell her all the time but I want her to hear it) -oh and not to sleep with my cousin. He will hurt her.

I want to thank every aboriginal person for sharing their their land (but never do for the fear of sounding pretentious)

That girl who works at my local supermarket that served me the other day holding back the tears that this will pass and whatever or whoever made her sad isn't worth her pain.

I want to tell my dogs I love them and them to understand I would do anything to keep them safe -i just do it the way they understand by feeding and walking them 🐾🐺

• dianet

dianet

4 years ago

That they should check for bad breath (and clear it) before meeting up.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

‘The dick pics in your profile are just too much for my eyes & possibly why you’re not getting reply’s’

• Sizequeen_HW

Sizequeen_HW

4 years ago

wife's Jamaican body builder BF

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

4 years ago

You're kind of an arsehole........ and people are tallking about yiu behind your back about it

😁

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I don’t think there’s anything..sooner or later, one way or another, I always end up saying what I want to say 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Ms Phoenix.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

4 years ago

I’m fortunate to be in a position to never need to be “given the chance” to say something anymore. Not a luxury afforded to all. The choice NOT to say something can be equally as powerful... eg something along the lines of “being condescending AND stupid is a terrible combination!” Victims of their own lives I say.

Guilt for past mistakes, well, I’ll get there eventually...

“I love you” cannot be said enough...

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

wow........
    Quoting 'SuperFoxxxy'
    When I'm down, you encourage me to keep going and when I'm done, you like very much.

Ms Foxy