Rate my profile

March 04 2023

I could do with some help.
I’ve been on here for a couple of weeks and no one has really shown any interest in my profile.
I talked to one lady but I wasn’t what she was after which is fine, however I have a feeling that I don’t come off well in my profile.
Rate my profile is more to generate interest in my post here, what I’m actually after is constructive criticism or tips.

Is it that men are meant to do all the chasing here, as I have noticed a lot of women profiles as “Guest”.

Any assistance from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

If you search the archives you'll see this topic has been asked and answered extensively. Will be ALOT of helpful tips for you to take on board. Welcome to RHP and hope you enjoy your new adventures x

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

WELCOME
    IMO: You're an 8 but Take the "pussy" sentences out. It's a 5.
    *Women know men adore and will devour a womens vigina for hours and will not stop. We don't need to be constantly reminded. It's very tedious!

Best of Luck
    Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

No, men don't do all the chasing on this site. It's a myth.
    There are women, who are paid members, they too can send messages first.
    Ignore the grey ghosts.

Ms Foxy 😇

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

I guess by asking ppl to rate your profile ' is one way tto get them to read it ? But Im a big believer in writing your own profile because thats the real you ' not what someone else thinks you are ?

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Profile is good with the changes foxy recommended.
    Just a matter of time till someone finds similar interests and likes what they see and read.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

1 week is virtually no time at all on here. This isn't the final solution to getting the sex you want, it's a small piece of the puzzle. Keep at it but keep a lid on your expectations.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

a year ago

I'm agnostic so I'm not sure I can treat anyone like a God.

Your expectation about this site and what it should deliver in the time frame doesn't match reality. Compare the number of men to women in a search and do the math. Do you easily meet women and have sex with them quickly in real life? Online isn't different.

• Fantom

Fantom

a year ago

I’m here to enjoy