RIP Kenny

March 21 2020

Who else loved Kenny

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• evo67

evo67

4 years ago

We loved Kenny great songs and great story teller (one of our favourites coward of the county) R.I.P Kenny a music era has just past

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Me. Think he was my first foray into country, with Dolly. Whilst still a ‘ rock chick’ I still love Coward of the county

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I remember playing my dads Kenny Rogers records when younger. Sad to hear of his passing. Amazing artist & will be missed the world over.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Geez, glad I didn't post what I was originally thinking! Hadn't seen the news today after bushwalking with the family and the mind went to SouthPark and anal probes 😳

Not my music, but childhood memories of a movie in a country hall on the west coast of sa! Brings me back to another time...

• sunnysidedown11

sunnysidedown11

4 years ago

I remember as an 18 year old walking down the streets of Nashville in my new cowboy boots with my Sonny CD Walkman listening to Kenny
    Plus a couple of beers under my belt thinking how cool is this

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Kenny, Dolly and Willie Nelson was always put on during family car trips when I was little. I will never forget "Islands in the stream', "The Gambler' and "Lucille" as they were drumded into my head.

Ms Foxy

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

4 years ago

.... he folded em for the last time

• Tall74nHard9

Tall74nHard9

4 years ago

and a great voice for them...
    Tall

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Memories stream through my mind, literally.

RIP and salute!

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

I can remember Kenny in his heyday and all his unforgettable songs . Seems everybody had a CD or record of Kenny's ? I didn't know he was sick.. Sad time for those who knew him and his music.. RIP...

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I loved 'Hot Gossip'

And Sid Snot 😂

• cody29M

cody29M

6 days ago

KennyMcCormick was the man

• cody29M