Profile filtering rules

January 15 2020

So my hubby and I have been discussing our list of No-No’s when it comes to filtering out possible play partners. Don’t get us wrong, we are by no means blueprints for perfection by any stretch, but there are some things that are just simply elementary when it comes to suitors. For example we have the following inclusions;
1. No Bintang singlets
2. Messy room (pics) = Messy minge (or equivalent)
3. Must have good banter
Etc.
So, what are yours? What things make you say “Yes!” Or “oh hell no!”
We all have them peeps, time to share!

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

Page 1 of 2 Prev12

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

For me i place a lot of emphasis on the first message. I can tell very quickly if someone has actually read my profile or if its a cut and paste message.

If they arent verified its a no from me.

If they only have one pic its also a no from me.

If they have heaps of dick pics and nothing else its a no.

• Readyfors0mefun

Readyfors0mefun

4 years ago

It's funny, the messy rooms bit turns us off too. I'm glad it's not just us 😂

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

We don't have a huge number, mainly because we've been surprised by people who's profiles we generally wouldn't give a second look.

Our deal breakers are homophobia and racism, no matter how thinly veiled

Oh, and pics on the loo, can't get over how many we come across 😳

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

No hard and fast rules here. As Spicy said some people surprise in the longer run if given a bit of leeway.

I think it's a combination of your gut feel about a number of small things that pop up.

My strategy these days is to chat back and forward. Many just shoot themselves in the foot during messaging which you would miss if you rush into a meeting.

Definitely a black mark if they can't string some sentences together. Often it's their response with a half line to a question and they don't ask a question back to give you something to work with. Therefore nothing to answer, no rush to message back, the moment may well have gone

• SSExplorer

SSExplorer

4 years ago

We love meeting people we wouldn’t normally bump into in daily life so we do keep an open mind but I must admit the Bintang singlet May have us jumping to conclusions.
    Friendly, happy, intelligent, inclusive are all yays,
    Arrogant, no smiles, bigoted and exclusive are all no’s

• jedi_knight

jedi_knight

4 years ago

Haha I might be a nerd but spelling ... sentence structure and communication are mine 😬

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Quoting ‘ 2. Messy room (pics) = Messy minge (or equivalent)‘

😂😂 I’m dying , worst day & this just brightened it.

Mine is cock shots in public photos. Just a big fat no;

along with crass profile names;

and guys who start straight into sexually explicit conversations.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Annie pretty much summed up our strategy, so many people don't put effort into profiles. We're happy to be pleasantly surprised. We wouldn't send someone with a crap profile a message, but we'll happily reply to a decent message and see where it takes us.

If we see things like "looking for height weight proportionate" in a profile we might start to form a judgement on the character of someone that feels the need to include tripe like that. We all like what we like, but that type veiled shit drives us nuts.

We're sure we've probably offended a few on here, but we've hopefully attracted some likeminded folk too

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

4 years ago

I had to google the Bintang thing...

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I don’t have no-no’s as much as I just have preferences. Men on dating sites are more beggars than choosers hahah

It’s worth noting that some people just aren’t sure how to put together an attractive, trustworthy profile for themselves. So I try to judge on a case by case basis

I value face pics very highly because I’m open about my sex life in all ways. I’ve been filmed, cammed and more and I enjoy it!

It’s usually a no if a profile has a bunch of filtered pics also. It forces me to assume that the filter is helping to cover something up. Why not frame another part of your body instead?

I tend to be a no if a profile has no pictures and very little info otherwise. I respect that some people don’t want pictures of themselves on this site in anyway, but I can’t talk to a blank profile!

• sweetas_j

sweetas_j

4 years ago

As with KissesandCream, the first message can make or break further communication 😂 Turn offs:

Incoherent messages (run on sentences and abbreviating words as if you’re texting eg. How r u? 🙄)

Dick pics in public profile as well as dodgy profile names (‘letmecuminsideyou’ for example 😂)

First messages which outline some dirty fantasy they want to play out. And messages that just say ‘Hey’

Other than that, I’ll happily check out a profile and respond accordingly 😊

• spacouple

spacouple

4 years ago

Bad grammar

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

We are much the same as most of you .
    Firstly , it’s a gut feeling . We totally agree , for us - no pictures taken on the toilet, messy rooms are just a turn off . We wonder why guys insist on posting pics only taken in bathrooms ? I understand there is a mirror in there tho .
    One line replies and obviously replies that make it blatantly clear they have not read our profile .
    Guys that launch straight into intimate chat and send a barrage of ‘dick ‘pictures . Homophobic , racist or aggressive chat is a definite no .

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

BEING SHOUTED AT.
    BEING THREATENED WITH BLOCKING.
    LONG LISTS OF DEMANDS OR MUST HAVES.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

All the hoops you need to jump through just to say hi ?

Thankfully l dont have that mentality and open to most people who take the time and effort to get in touch. I dont have any pre conceived ideas about anyone and believe everyone deserves thier place in this big bad world.

Doesn't mean l connect with just anyone , but by chatting you soon get to know if its worthwhile persueing or not. Given ' you give them that chance that is ? Besides ' how can someone have so many rules and be open minded at the same time ? Somewhat contradictory ?

Oh ' i was in Bali last November and l meet this lovely aussie girl in the pool outside my room . Beautiful educated girl from the north shore, definately non bogan , BUT , she was wearing the dreaded Bintang singlet top with her bikini bottom.. Did it bother me ... nope , it was the person , not the T shirt that attracted me...

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

There are those women here that have a stern set of rules/filters to avoid the nuff nuffs and then later complain they have had nothing but shit dates and withdrawing from the battle zone.

Limiting the search of human personalities to a string of data is frought with danger.

Perhaps lift your head and go more with your instinct on individuality such as one does in the face to face world.

Perhaps the spoilt for choice scenario is making a few a tad choosy and ultimately bring themselves undone.

Smell the roses and forget about the root stock. Remember there is a risk of manure down at that level.

I know a few gems that have been well outside my old criteria of figures. My soul, my memories and my life have been enhanced by stepping outside of the comfort zone. So l use my instinct to search for the diamonds in the pile of glass shards......

• zzzyyyxxx

zzzyyyxxx

4 years ago

seen some shockers, and yes messy rooms etc. For us, people who tell you they are hot or sexy in their profile lol. Huge turn off. Also some manners can go a long way, and cost you nothing.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Love your forum Pretty little kitty!!
    I would say if a guy goes straight to sex talk or asks for pics before any flowing conversation has started would be a "No" from me!!

There has to be some sort of connection/banter during messages for me and more than one line answers (as in just answering a question I've asked).

I agree you can usually tell if people are genuine and have read your profile, there's a lot of cut and paste generic messages which are very impersonal. I like someone to catch my attention when I receive a message. It sounds silly but I got a message once asking if I like peanut butter or jam on my toast lols, I liked that and messaged back!...... (Jam is my answer BTW!! Lols)

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Hi all, apologies if this is the wrong forum, but I really appreciate the common sense coming across in this thread and thought I would ask for help/opinions.
    I Have only been on here a couple of weeks and so far, with the exception of two ladies who provided polite responses, I seem to be ignored by everyone else. I only send respectful messages and simply expect a polite response in a whil.
    Is my profile that bad? I consider it honest and to the point. Honesty and integrity are an integral part of me, but the longer I have been on here it appears perhaps I should have lied so as not to be judged, which is something I am not willing to do.
    Anyway if any of you check out my profile and give me some tips it would be greatly appreciated.Kind regards

• JT_team

JT_team

4 years ago

Most of our filters have already been covered but as the F of the couple profile, I particularly agree with the straight to dirty sex talk. I stress 'dirty' too because of course I want to know about what you're looking for sexually but when you start repeatedly asking me do you want to be a 'hog roast?' bet you want that huh? tell me how much you want it!
    Firstly, I had to google what that was, and secondly, calm your dick i'm not your free sex line.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

4playtime... welcome, but probably the wrong thread. Have a read through the "ignoring incoming messages" thread in the active threads section. It's probably the most common question by single guys on here. Also have a read through some of the threads on the guys ask section too, you'll still be reading into next week and they all say the same thing.

Good luck, it's just tuff for single guys on these sorts of sites

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Thanks Spicykale much appreciated.😀

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

I have one I use for running in :)
    Wouldn't use it as a profile picture though.
    If I'm physically attracted, as long as a guy is respectful and shares decent pics I initially maintain a curiosity to see where it goes. I was chatting with one guy who wasn't a great speller or writer but could go down on me like a total trooper and introduced me to some of the finer points of BDSM so sometimes it pays to be open minded. He treated me more respectfully than other men who were extremely articulate. I agree with Annie, generally some extended messaging is good for trying to get a better handle on people and see what they are about. If they are really pushing to meet and won't listen it stops there.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

A black Sapporo T shirt does that count ?

• glngcpl77

glngcpl77

4 years ago

Bad spelling and grammar is probably our number one thing, quickly followed by guys that don't read our profile but message us anyway. Messy rooms are another thing, we question their hygiene!

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

Earth Queen hit the jackpot when she found a guy who took her to new heights even though he struggled with his words ?

Theres a message there somewhere... ?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

My initial thoughts....it reads like every other profile...yes you should be honest, so your marriage bit should be in there...

But...

It lacks personality...all I’ve read in that, is that you believe in respect, you’re married and have permission, and you’re seeking a relationship....I don’t get a feel for WHO you are at all...go read some profiles and you’ll see that your profile just looks like every other profile....

Mr Dragon.

PS. Definitely the wrong thread to enter such a request as the spicy one mentioned...

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Quoting 'Sawadee'

Oh ' i was in Bali last November and l meet this lovely aussie girl in the pool outside my room . Beautiful educated girl from the north shore, definately non bogan , BUT , she was wearing the dreaded Bintang singlet top with her bikini bottom.. Did it bother me ... nope , it was the person , not the T shirt that attracted me...

Amen to that Sawadee, there's just a touch of class snobbery going on with the Bintang singlet comments.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I have no clue what the hell a Bintang singlet even is???

Is it a special singlet like a different cut of jeans?

Kinda sounds like I should start taking some kind of medicine or something 🤷🏻‍♂️😐

Mr dragon

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

Just a singlet advertising Indonesian bogan beer. Think VB, 4X. Kind of singlet you wear when holding up the big fish you just caught or standing in front of your custom Commodore or falcon

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Annie ahh right....

Mr Dragon

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

Quoting 'Sawadee'
    Earth Queen hit the jackpot when she found a guy who took her to new heights even though he struggled with his words ?

Theres a message there somewhere... ?
    The message is.....I've never yet met a guy who loved eating pussy more. Spelling quickly became irrelevant. He could talk fine in person. When his mouth wasn't full.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

Quoting 'AnnieWhichway'Kind of singlet you wear when holding up the big fish you just caught or standing in front of your custom Commodore or falcon
    Sounds familiar ...maybe you should get one ?Fish....Bumblebee's....

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Earthy....

Hahahaha I hadn’t actually connected the dots like you did !!

Funny as, and I think I’ll have to get Ms Phoenix to take pics of me with a carp or something whilst posing next to my dual battery setup 😂😂

Mr dragon

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

Quote . I've never yet meet a guy who loved eating pussy more ? Spelling quickly became irrelevant..

Absolutely ' and we're taught at a early age to ' never to talk when your mouth is full ' right ? 😊

• sweetnsensual

sweetnsensual

4 years ago

The first message that says my wife is shy but will get into it once she meets us lol

Over describing what they want to do

Smoking

Cock picks sent without asking

Rude or aggressive profile names!

• KittyDeluxe

KittyDeluxe

4 years ago

...are an instant no thanks
    intro messages that ask me right away if I can fuck them now.today/tomorrow/next week

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I've just joined, so this thread is quite informative. Thank you.

I'm only just building out my profile, so several posts here will help.

I like profiles that spell out what the person is after. For me, it's NSA and not a relationship outside of casual fun, so some directness is good.

Slightly off topic but thought I'd say thanks.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I cant stand when a guy over 28 has looking for women 18. Especially if they have changed the 99 to another age. It just makes me squirm (and not in a good way) . Also first message is make or break for me. Put some effort in please.
    Please at least say Hello/Good morning before you ask me to come to your house at 7 in the morning to feed you your cum out of a glass with a cold spoon.

• SSExplorer

SSExplorer

4 years ago

If I ever find myself in Bali I’m sure we will get matching Bintang t-shirts but we wouldn’t put them on our profile pics here, would keep them for our hot and sweating one on one sessions ;)

...hey my wife IS very shy, right up until you start to caress her and she begs you to fuck her.

Theres no wonder we don’t make many to do lists with so many people expecting a knockout first message. Who has the time?
    First message is a “hey I like your profile, do you like mine”
    Yes?
    Then subsequent messages to see if it’s worth sharing what we all look like.
    Still interested?
    Then some more detail of what we all like.
    Going well?
    Then we have to find the time to meet.
    I prefer talking face to face but if there’s going to be some time till we meet I’m ok with staying in touch elsewhere.

As for surprises, we have been pleasantly surprised by most of the few people we have progressed to playing with. Maybe it’s our thoroughly inefficient way of doing things but it seems to pay dividends for us.

There’s even a few regular forum posters who with time have gone from “I’d never get into bed with them” to “oh they might just bring something unique to an encounter”

• Casanov

Casanov

4 years ago

So after reading this is the summary:

Man filtering -> empty list
    Couple filtering -> Gospel
    Woman filtering -> Bible (new and old testament)

I wish I had a vagina right now:D

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

As a single male ( yes I do know some awesome women that love to tam up, but never take anything for granted), it is an approach of respect, patience and knowing that many couples have very particular desires regarding playmates. Rejection is not an insult, just how it is.
    That people want to get potential playmates makes a lot of sense, public place initial meets for safety, and the ability to hold a conversation are things I prefer as well.
    With pics, well, it is worth being self critical and not just posting anything, and of course, always read the profile!.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

SSE...

Hahaha @ Bintang shirt stuff

Mr Dragon

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

we just filter people as if people were talking to us at bar.
    if you can hold a normal non creeper conversation chances are things will progress

if the first bout of conversation alludes to “show us your gallery” or “do you have an X rated pics” or “does she like it in the ass”
    then safe to say it is going to be a very sternly eloquently soul damagingly worded response reply of “no”

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Gut feeling is the best way. Messages seem to never make sense and or they have not even viewed your profile. Some things I screen for are large cleavage pics.....usually means it's all they have to offer. Non validated is an easy one. No fave photo...usually married in my experience! These are the trials and tribulations off the app scene. Just have to deal!!

• jand79

jand79

4 years ago

@SSexplorer I too am a shy wife who once is turned on would go off like a bomb with someone I'm attracted to. We aren't all super confident from then second we meet, but that doesn't mean we're not looking for a good fuck and fun once we get comfortable with someone.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

This is an Interesting question

Somethings we find a turn off are

Pics of the female only - why hide the guys?
    Messy rooms
    Drunken pics
    Profiles that read bad eluding to things
    Not clear pics

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Forget about profile filtering, just spam message anyone half decent looking and go from there.
    Half of them won’t respond
    Some will
    A lot won’t even show up for plans
    Some will poach your pictures and block you

Teagan and I have been in conversations with over 100 people on here in the year we have been doing this and we have only swapped once and a bunch of threesomes.

If we legitimately profile filtered with any pickyness, we would never meet up with anyone. Despite being completely open, up for anything- no limits type people.

Our experiences have purely come down to luck in my opinion.

Brodie

• mjel7884

mjel7884

4 years ago

Hahaha..... we also agree with your list.

1. We also don’t like when the other cple write 3 or 4 words, it shows a lack interest or just lazy.

2. One pic is a no

3. Nothing written in their profile of what they look for, etc

4. Anyone demanding that we should contact first, shows complete arrogance.

As much as we haven’t verified our profile, you have to be super careful that it’s not a fake one and it’s just a male on the other end trying to collect images.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

For us, it's when the first question is:

'When will you be in Sydney next?'

😁

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

I had a Bintang singlet left in my hotel room. Tried to return it but the lady had already booked out of the hotel ... Hotel couldnt / wouldn't give out any forwarding details so l became the proud owner of a slightly used if not tight fitting Bintang t shirt of my own... l occassionly wear it when im out exercising and around the yard .. So does that mean im now deemed as being bogan ? 😨 😮 😫 😄

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Yea

• Kinkkfun

Kinkkfun

4 years ago

Pics with both man and woman in them together for couples
    If not usually fake single

• nthsubs

nthsubs

4 years ago

Lol the messy room pic, says a lot of an adult

Messages that say ‘hey ‘

Cras user names are a BIG turn off

• madotara69

madotara69

4 years ago

Tara gets all fizzy when she sees a guy smiling in his pic.
    I get all fizzy seeing a great set of tits. (well so does Tara )
    We fuck each other silly and any who join us. Most include me when thinking about fucking Tara, some don't mind me even being there when fucking Tara. What else could they possibly want to talk about other than fucking...?
    Talking about the weather can be a little awkward, the whether makes for more interesting and when, how soon.
    ~shrugs~
    MadoMado Tara xx

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

No, that makes you just a backyard bogan.Actually l have 1 in my spare wardrobe that l got on my 1st trip to the filthy island of Bali. As long as it stays there, I'm a closet bogan

• Deepestdesire

Deepestdesire

4 years ago

My biggest and only turn off is an opening message asking to see my gallery lol

• 3SM_Events

3SM_Events

4 years ago

We never really got a look in when using this as a dating site but somethings in profiles that turn me off...

1. Arrogance - so many people looking down from on high

2. “We love a good bottle of red” - we won’t get along

3. Lying about age - why? Get over the fact you aren’t 30 anymore...we can tell

4. Dick pics - enough said

5. Friendlists that don’t correspond with profiles - visual proof of what you are really searching for and your words are just that...words

• Nawtyladyneeded

Nawtyladyneeded

4 years ago

Mines seeing a lady in her bed with bunnies,teddys,frozen stuff toys etc..

• SEQLDFWB4US

SEQLDFWB4US

4 years ago

Profile Pictures - For F there has to be some alluring appeal

Effort Put Into Profiles - If you cant put effort in, dont expect effort in return. A good profile will draw us in, an average one we may come back to, one with little or no info will surely get skipped.

Member Status - This sort of for us ties into effort too. We pay for a better experience, and believe most serious people seeking will too.

First Messages - Coming off like 'Trent from Punchy' or a Neanderthal might do it for some but we like a little more thought. Guys Driving through in the middle of the day wanting a hookup (not our game) - Whoops, theres effort again......

Im seeing a common theme 😁 We like effort from the users profile to the attempt to engage us. We try hard to find the right guys for Miss K and I guess we enjoy it when we see solid effort put in to attract our attention.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Forget the profile, they can be as deceiving . But take the time to chat and then make up your mind . Works for me

• emmy128

emmy128

4 years ago

What a great topic and interesting to hear everyone’s check list. As a single female I get interested from all sorts, I highlight specifically what I’m after but try my best to respond if im not interest. I could improve and need to. What I don’t like is couple profile that have no images of their male partner, like I understand the dynamic is showing off your lady but for a straight female I wanna see what your Mr is bringing to the table. ( no I just don’t mean dick pics) anyway a huge no from me when you take the time to say the reasons no, you get questions back or just asking straight out “but why” like it’s not rejection it’s a sex sites I get rejected as well so no need to get personal and upset about it. Move on, hehe x

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

First of all, amazing topic.

For me it starts with how engaged they are in the initial chatting. It’s called conversion, it’s easy.
    In that conversation has to be banter and showing you are up for a laugh. Even at mine or your own expense.
    Lastly, photos, plural haha showing your shape, curves etc. to quote Prettylilkitty, “Don’t get us wrong, we are by no means blueprints for perfection by any stretch”’ neither am I but you are who you are, love yourselves x

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

No photos, no info... not interested

Bad spelling. Assumptions I am easy and will fuck anyone.

Sunglasses, I need to see their eyes.

Work clothes, filthy hair, messy, dirty.

• Skinnydippin

Skinnydippin

4 years ago

Quoting 'emmy128'
    What a great topic and interesting to hear everyone’s check list. As a single female I get interested from all sorts, I highlight specifically what I’m after but try my best to respond if im not interest. I could improve and need to. What I don’t like is couple profile that have no images of their male partner, like I understand the dynamic is showing off your lady but for a straight female I wanna see what your Mr is bringing to the table. ( no I just don’t mean dick pics) anyway a huge no from me when you take the time to say the reasons no, you get questions back or just asking straight out “but why” like it’s not rejection it’s a sex sites I get rejected as well so no need to get personal and upset about it. Move on, hehe x
    I am still awaiting a reply from the well written polite message I sent to you 2 days ago Emmy, complimenting you on your aspects I found alluring, you have read it but I guess you get 100's of messages.. I look forward to your reply

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

@3someparties:

Nailed it.

Seen an aweful lot of 32 year olds who have more grey then beard and/or crows feet etched into their eyes.

Please no, you’re at least 45.

It’s also largely disappointing when desperate people come here thinking this is a standard dating site without having any knowledge of swinging, the reasons behind why we enjoy it, the level of relationship we have to obtain to make this work etc etc.

Always seeing “looking for girls, seeing what’s out there, up for anything”.
    Huge browny points for males who actually just take 5 minutes to explain what they specifically want to try in swinging, they want to be taught and demonstrate somewhat basic knowledge of what it means to be a successful 3rd person.

Just f*** off and stopping polluting our platform and return back to your INCEL cave you crawled out of.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Good topic

My red flags are

Sugar dating-- screams prostitute to me
    Toilet pics- surely women have other mirrors in the house and when they say single yet the toilet seat is up. Very classy
    Asking for well hung man-- Its how you use it that counts
    Text speak-- gr8 if ur a m8 but immature at best
    No picture or details in profile---screams scam to me
    Poor grammar and spelling-- pet peeve but not a deal breaker
    And lucky last
    A long list of demands yet little or no other information on themselves

And I noticed a comment by a new guy about replies to messages. All I can say is get used to it as 90% of women don't reply as they are spoilt for choice due to the ratio of men to women. Regardless of how your message is worded or your profile description, unless it states half man half horse and can lick your own eyebrows :)

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

Quoting 'brodznteagan'
    Always seeing “looking for girls, seeing what’s out there, up for anything”. Ugh, yes (or should I say no) to all of these, especially the "Just seeing whats out there" Three of the most unoriginal, boring and vagina drying lines to have ever been typed.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

For me when a question gets answered with a question if you can’t listen forget it and it happens a hell of a lot

• Sensualtime

Sensualtime

4 years ago

No profile description followed by poor grammar, or a reply that redirects me to a kik profile

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Ours is grammar, well mine is. If you can't string a sentence together its a definite no.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Read the profile.
    Don’t ask for a photograph if you are not willing to share yours.
    Don’t lie about anything.
    Read the profile.
    Dont ask to meet for dinner then when you get there, say you have already eaten.
    Don’t bother explaining your wife is (still) sick/busy/shy etc so she can’t or won’t be available on your next visit.
    Read the profile.
    Suggest we “chat” by Kik or whatever. It’s not sexy at all.
    Don’t just have photos of her.
    Don’t use photos that are more than a year old.
    Read the profile.

• spunkynhunky

spunkynhunky

4 years ago

Great topic!
    For me it would have to be women saying they are single on their profile and then when you start chatting all of a sudden they have a partner that can join in.
    Profiles with no info or cut and paste answers.
    As far as grammar goes, I like good grammar but I wouldn't let it dictate partner suitability. My husband is an intelligent man but not a confident writer at all! We had a discussion just today about a message he had sent to a potential playmate which had the word 'youse' in it about half a dozen times and every time I read it I cringed! Having poor grammar doesn't make him uneducated, just not strong in that area.

• 1_Naughty_Couple

1_Naughty_Couple

4 years ago

Hahaha flat getting a reply:(

• 2inBrisbane

2inBrisbane

4 years ago

Thanks OP

Great conversation piece.

We had to put some things in our profile to try and cull the number of random messages we would get.

But I guess in terms of what is likely to get our attention.

A profile with a variety of photos. Not just a bunch of photos of boobs or pussy. Honestly if that’s all that you think that’s interesting about yourself... we are probably not going to get along.

Profile with no effort made to explain who you are or what your looking for. (For me at least this is a simple way to weed out how intelligent / articulate someone is... if they can write a good description of themselves what they are looking for it really does give significant bonus points)

We put a lot of emphasis on seeing both people in a couples profile, the number of profiles that have 10+ photos of her and one of his cock is really astounding. As a couple we would hope to find a level of attraction to both people for us to want to look at meeting.

Profiles with no photos at all... or all the photos are set as private... without some idea of what you look like, there is simply no way we are going to consider taking anything further... we
    are way past enjoying the idea of a blind date

If your respectful polite in your message we will respond, even if it’s simply to say thanks but no thanks...
    it’s also interesting to see how many want to get access to your private gallery without even talking to you... those generally get shut down with the assumption that they are just collecting wanking fodder

• Skinnydippin

Skinnydippin

4 years ago

Quoting 'emmy128'
    Thanks for your well written reply Emmy

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Interesting responses.

Ok I must admit, it’s not a deal breaker, but we do wonder about the messy bedroom pics.

No pics of him. We will always ask for some.
    When there’s only one photo and most of the couple are obscured. We have no idea why you would bother putting any photo up. We appreciate being able to get a sense of what you look like to see if it sparks interest.
    If there’s no photo at all, we won’t even bother.

Crude profile names are tricky. Happy for people to have whatever name they choose, but it straight up gives me a red flag as that’s not what I’m after. However I completely understand that it may appeal to the people they are looking for.

Interesting about the age comments. My husband is often told he has amazing hair yet he started going what he likes to refer as ‘metallic’ at 23yrs of age. So yes, now, he’s silvery/blonde in tone, but he’s 38.

The kik responses I find weird. Can anyone explain why people have such an issue with kik? It’s like it’s a chat room for weirdos yet most of us here are on it. And let’s face it, RHP’s messaging system is clunky and unless you’re prepared to pay a fortune, it’s daily limited. Kik is far quicker, much more like messenger and allows for a fast moving messaging chat to get a feel for someone.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Says the man shouting!!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Hi Prettylilkitty,

We like to get a feel for what other couples/ people are after and perhaps, if possible whether there going to be compatible with us and what we like.

What we personally look for:
    - a bit of spice and personality
    - someone that will put some time and effort in (and if you dont care enough to put some time into your profile u prob wont in bed)- a list of blanks is a little discouraging
    - sexy photos (being physically turned on is at least half of it right?)
    - genuiness in reponses, like most people our age were not neccesarily after models but rather genuine people we can chill with, have laughter and fun with. Respectful people that want to show others a good time and have a good time as well😉

• IggyandKate

IggyandKate

4 years ago

It’s not a criticism because we all do things and respond to things differently... but we both prefer private pics that show faces and some indication of style/personality. Rather than pics of genitalia or sex acts. For starters you’re trying to work out if people are legit. As well as if you’re going to be able to connect with them. I can’t tell by a dick pic if I’m going to find the person attractive. And I need to genuinely be attracted to someone in order to fully enjoy a sensual experience with them. It doesn’t need to mean classic “good looks” as many people I find attractive just have a certain way about them. But you can gauge this best by seeing several face pics (not just one) and picking up clues like how they dress or hold themselves in photos. Also influenced of course by how they communicate in messages. Is it generic/pornographic/.... etc. But I don’t think there’s a right or wrong answer in general...it’s just what’s right for YOU.

Cheers,
    Kate

• Curvesnextdoor

Curvesnextdoor

4 years ago

Profiles with no info or standard rhp scripts.
    Also guys who who don’t know what their looking for, that are afraid to say I like this type of woman or sex....generic profiles, basically.
    Dick pics as main pic ... pretty much sums up how the experience will be for me, centred on your cock.
    Now this is controversial but validations are a turn off, I’d rather a guy down to play and who can keep a low profile. I want to make my own mind up about someone’s performance not through locker room talk. He gave me so many organism 🤦‍♀️🙄 I don’t want to know a guy is playing his way through the entire site. Call me old fashion!!
    When I pick a guy to please it’s not based on system of Canstar-like reviews, it’s the vibe the manners, the non pushiness.
    I make my own mind up!

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Dick pic as main profile is a No from me. Face scribbled out, looks like a primary school childs drawing and its easy to crop out your head in photos. I dont mind validations though. At least you know they actually do meet people.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

If you have face tatts you are outIf you wont meet first play later you are outIf your PG 1 has dick pics you are outIf your PG 1 doesn't have face pics you are outIf your profile is cut and pasted you are out

Thats a good start
    R & K

• ladyandlover

ladyandlover

4 years ago

Definitely spelling!

I can’t get excited if there is only 1 picture in the main gallery, especially if it’s a dick pic.

Call me old fashioned but if I can’t see your faces in the private pics it’s a no from me - How can I tell if I’m attracted to you if I can’t see your face?

• Naughtyfortys73

Naughtyfortys73

4 years ago

This stuff cracks me up.
    How can you judge someone on a first msg or a hi there.
    It’s called an ice breaker than the conversation starts from there.
    Doesn’t it ?
    I’ve met people with pics that weren’t so nice yet lovely in person and some with great pics and. well let’s just say they weren’t as realistic up close

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Honestandiscreet, a lot of the those "ice breaker" intros come from almost blank profiles, not from profiles like yours that have put a stack of effort in. A decent intro message that responds to your profile still grabs us though, maybe we're just old fashioned that way. A short first up message is just like a flirt, it really doesn't give you much to start the conversation with. I can see the lack of instant messaging working against that sort of thing, but hats off to you if you've managed to make it work for you. Our main gripe about it, is just time... it's easier for us to give a longer considered message than multiple short messages that we probably won't be able to respond to quickly. We have a similar issue with kik, it's hard to make work with shift work and kids, people seem to have an expectation of here and now. We tend to use it more with long term friends.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Maybe that comes from never having used tinder or being big social media users?

• Naughtyfortys73

Naughtyfortys73

4 years ago

Spicy kale
    I do see your point
    From a guys point of view and having read some articles/post on here from men.
    A lot of the poor buggers send many messages only for no reply
    So I can see why they keep it short and sweet.
    Double edge sword I think..

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Yep, I definitely understand how you could get to the short sharp message stage as a single. From our perspective we don't have a lot of time to meet new people, so we've got to use some sort of filtering. Looking back on things a number of messages from single guys that did resonate were from people that were either smokers, straight, or we just didn't have an initial attraction to. It's that little bit harder when you both need to be attracted to someone, it's not just sport fucking for us. We've got each other and honestly we're happy to wait for people we click with on multiple levels.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Dear Mr HonestandDiscrete

I actually think you are seriously selling yourself 'short' (pun intended).

You ask 'how can you judge someone' from first message as it's only an icebreaker?

Going on your theory here's the interaction:
    H&D: Hi. How are you? Want to chat?
    GMP (or potentially anyone else):

A person with an interesting and humorous profile, coupled with an interesting physique, should probably work a little harder on the old icebreaker.

There are numerous points in your profile I could use to help break the ice with you, if I were to message you, which would only facilitate making it 'easier' for you to have something to grasp as you reply, if you wanted to reply.

For example:
    GMP: Hi H&D. You look good to me and you seem interesting and funny too, which I value. Lately, Dr. Hook has been restored to my playlist. I love them. I am not sure though which Dr Hook song it is that you've mentioned in your profile. Can you tell me please?
    H&D: ...

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

We don't like fussy, shallow people who are more interested in dinner dates than actual swinging. For us its about the sex and we can find attractive qualities in just about anyone so the need to click after a social outing seems silly. We prefer that hair isn't removed from people's dicks and pussies as it kind of makes them look childish and as long as they look clean it doesn't make us believe that it is any dirtier than someone's shampooed head and far less likely to lose hair than that head. Oh breast implants, they feel terrible and look pretty silly too.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

But your a guest so you messaging anyone is a great idea and a great example of how to but.....It ain’t gunna happen.

The guys have to do it, and I believe the big long we’ll researched message to each fancy is too much work for too little reward; ie most are just ignored.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Who diss single people for looking for a connection. You guys have each other and are looking for a third wheel. So yes, Simon and Mel, I guess you dont really care about someones personality. Im looking for an experience, the whole package of good company a few laughs, banter and sex. If that makes me shallow, fine :)

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Mr Usebi you are correct and also wrong.

I am a guest. Last year, when I was serious about exploring my sexuality, I was a premium paid member and it paid dividends.

I messaged all the time people that I was interested in. I am good at it. I am a strong, solo, independent person and definitely not a wall-flower. If I want something, anything, I grind until I get it.

Quite frankly gender wars are boring to me, so I won't bite the bait.

Also, if I want someone bad, I have enough money to upgrade in wee jiffy. I hope that helps.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Hi Guys,
    Was drinking a cup of tea when I read this and then made a mess of my own!
    Seriously, people take photos with a loo in the background? WOW

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Oh yeah! LMFAO! If one zooms in, sometimes one can see unpleasant floaties. 😂😂😂😂

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

It works two ways though i am educated articulate a simple tradie but my first message is simple perhaps that's the wrong approach but i maintain honesty hoping for a reply should i write intricate involved initial messages not sure trying to decipher that one but i don't get many answers being short and abrupt

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Icebreakers don’t need to be long drawn out novels to be effective though...

Like in a pub, you can use your surroundings to make that icebreaker...here online it’s no real different....sure some might say it’s hard, but it can be as simple as messaging some banter following an exchange in the forums or the chat...

Here in the forums people address each other all the time to discuss their points of view....I think a lot of the time many try to seduce their reader in the first message instead of it being an icebreaker...

Just remember an ice breaker only gets you to an introduction....the conversation from there is about exploring common ground to see if there’s enough to tempt a meet....and then the meet is about seeing if there’s the same chemistry as there is online...

I’ll shut up now 😂😂

Mr Dragon

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Right-on Mr Dragon.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

From Perth to Auckland;

Good for you, more power to you.

👍👍