Profile Help

September 25 2019

Hello RHP.

Just after some feedback on our profile. I’d like to know what our profile says about us. Does it come off as tacky or generic?

It’s not like we’ve been unlucky on here. We’ve met, played with and become really good friends with two gorgeous couples in the past 6 months (with one hook up at a party) but seem to have hit a wall attracting additional playmates.

Do we just accept things as they are and be grateful for the people we’ve met or is there something in our profile that is potentially turning people off us?

TIA, S&J

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

I myself am relatively new but your profile seems totally fine,
    you guys have two validations and you are a member aswell shows you are a real deal.

If u want to put more information in terms of wording that might be bonus but everything seems legit I guess do what you are doing and keep communicating with type of people you are looking for sometimes it just take a bit longer than what u expect

Cheers

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

5 years ago

Doesn't say much to me about either of you at all. There's alot to be said for keeping things short and sweet, but yours is rather templated and generic. There's nothing personal or engaging that would prompt me to want to know more.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

I’m such a hard critic of profiles...just about all of the profiles I read look the same.

That format usually goes like:-

Hi, I’m/we are xyz...

I/we are looking for...

Then the list of omg if you’re xyz then I/we will block you cos eewwwww lol

I prefer to see the same information portrayed in much more fun way that shows some personality and shows the reader your sense of humour, humility etc instead of saying it...I know that writing for some people is extremely hard, but it’s a really good way to tap into your creativity and have some fun at laughing at the epic failures that occur along the way...

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

I forgot...

That was Mr Dragon btw

• Jackson1811

Jackson1811

5 years ago

Thanks for the tips.

I’ve just had another crack at writing our profile but it still feels meh. We both find it so hard to talk ourselves up.

Guess we’ll keep trying.

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

5 years ago

All fine in my opinion. No turn offs.

If you really want to stand out in the crowd of profiles, work on a couple of pics for your main shot that makes the reader want to click on. Not easy to always come up with something special but getting the right angle, lighting and obscure background. It can be a fun thing to do if you mix it with a sexy night at home. Check out heaps of profiles to get some ideas.

Nothing wrong with your pics, just similar to everyone else.

Good luck

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Hi OP Mr Dragon_Phoenix again...this is my single profile...

I wrote this profile as an example to those whom I’ve critiqued so that I can show them how I go about using my personality to deliver the information about myself in a creative way that allows the reader to see my personality instead of me trying to sell it like leather seats in a new car....

Some might say it’s trying way too hard and they’re probably right, as has been written with an extreme in mind, but I don’t believe it’s that far extreme that it’s going to diminish its effectiveness, it is after all how I am....

This shameless brag has been brought to you by Bert, Ernie, and the number 7...

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Safe sex - prefer not to say. Big issue for a lot of people.

• On_Safari

On_Safari

5 years ago

Mackay is a small place.....your profile is lovely and your validations don’t scream tacky (you know the kind: wow they were the fckg sexiest horny people we were wet all night, please feel free to fuck them too!) I dunno maybe I’m cynical but I prefer my partners to be discrete in their praise 😂

You guys look and sound lovely, it’s geography ONLY ~ Indy

• Jackson1811

Jackson1811

5 years ago

Well thanks again all for your input.

Usebi, good pick up. I’d never given much thought to that until you mentioned it.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

5 years ago

Usebi..... I usually don't point these things out because theyre wonderful filters. Profile owners are more likely going to change it to suit the status Quo irrespective of it being their preference.

• Jackson1811

Jackson1811

5 years ago

FatFunFeisty, or allow profile owners to rectify oversights.

Assumptions can be wrong. We encountered a couple who had the same preference, they were afraid of putting people off by saying they used them for all activities.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

5 years ago

Jackson..... A little of Column A and a little of B🤷‍♀️

• Bnortybutnice

Bnortybutnice

5 years ago

Profile is fine how it is guys,we enjoyed meeting you very much!
    Dont change how honest and open you are either.
    Cheers mr n mrs B xo