RHP User

RHP User

M46 F30

Possible to have fun at Birdie Beach

October 30 2022

We’re going to go up to Birdie Beach next weekend (if it stays sunny!) and wondered how possible it is to have other guys join us for fun. Are there any bits of the beach that are discreet or where this kind of thing happens or is it too exposed?

Thanks.

Comments

• azza25

azza25

2 years ago

Heaps keen

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Send us a note. First timers to that beach, but we'd love to go and check out Central Coast!

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

2 years ago

Behave as you would, on a normal clothed beach.

Go and read the Perth nude beach post from a couple of weeks ago, and the many similar posts on this subject.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

I understand the thrill and excitement of having sex out in the open and at a beach.
    It's risky. Tread very carefully
    Best to check out Dogging spots near there and go from there.
    Scout out the place first, be respectful of the surrounding and environment and people of the community. It's not just about you and your fantasy.
    The last thing you want is to caught and charged with a criminal offence and a night in a cell.

Ms Foxy

• skmw069

skmw069

a year ago

The sheer sniff of an attractive lady and the meerkats will be popping up everywhere.
    Regular Birdie Beach go'ers will know what we mean

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

a year ago

If the point is to be discreet in the dunes, it could be done at lots of other beaches, you can just find some guys in advance, and pick a location that is otherwise likely deserted?

• Matt69u

Matt69u

a year ago

Be happy to join

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Hey guys, don't listen to the negative bs, there is a spot at Birdie to play, I've done it myself plenty of times. Up the back in the bush, you'll see people going up there. Wish I could join! I'll be there in a few weeks if you are still about 😉

• fun2behere

fun2behere

14 days ago

Just resurrecting this old post as a female friend and I went to Birdie beach while camping in the Munmorah national park

It’s a beautiful spot and plenty of people at the nudist end of the beach as it was great weather. We saw couples and casually chatted to some. There were some women too but not many

But mostly single men. It certainly had a gay beat sense about it. It was the same gay beat feel in car park in the afternoon where there were men in cars looking to pick up. They must go into the park behind.

The sad thing that ruined it for us were several older very fat men who rudely gawked at us (her) and openly masturbated. One fat fuck walked past ogling and then sat facing us as he played with flaccid dick. We got up and left as it just ruined the day. I seriously thought of reporting him for indecent exposure.

When we were walking down to the beach we both said it would be fun to have sex on the beach in private if we could. But forget it. The jerking jerks make it unbearable.

Enjoy the beach as it is lovely but leave it at that.

Finally I add the camping is good. It was mainly families and small groups of friends. Had a good feel. Did not notice any creeps hanging around there and would definitely have reported them if I did see any