Online lingerie

March 06 2020

Would be interested to know how many guys have ever bought sexy lingerie on line for their partners only to receive it and it’s two sizes too small even though it’s the correct size according to what your partner wears (36dd). Wouldn’t it be great if we could organise a lingerie bootie night meet where you bring all of your unworn/ unwanted items and get the joy of seeing someone in it that it fits and gets to take it home to enjoy with their partner or lover(s)
What’s your thoughts ?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• curiousgirl35

curiousgirl35

4 years ago

Sounds hot to me

• Forus1234

Forus1234

4 years ago

What a great idea! You should host one. Now that would be a party no one has though of on here! At this moment we are organising a remodelling of my wardrobe to create extra space as I have so many pieces worn once & a huge collection. When we first came on the scene we shopped at the wrong places, now we know where to buy for correct sizing.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

Latin lover
    Great idea in theory .
    Online shopping is fraught with danger ( and mistakes )
    The free postage is great but of course it costs to return and the trek to Australia post . I have lots of pieces with tags on , bought and not returned . It’s so disappointing to receive the post and the item would fit a barbie doll . I of course I like you do read the specifications and the item arrives looking more like a size 6 than the promised size .
    I always feel a bit odd giving the unwanted lingerie to the opportunity shop !
    Good idea but I doubt it would take off . People are obviously worried about hygiene .
    Goodluck .

• Mask_007

Mask_007

4 years ago

Sorry, never done online. Done heaps of times the some shops in the city. Quite a fun experience...