New to Melbourne and Wet on Wellington

April 10 2023

Hey fellow swingers
I'm new to Melbourne and wanting to know how Wet on Wellington is like. Is it for couples, guys and girls or is it for a particular group of guys? How is everyone's experience? Regardless, I would love to try it. What days/ nights would suit a guy who enjoys couples company?
TIA

Comments

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

a year ago

It's a men-only sauna most nights, there's a swingers open night I think on Mondays?, but heavily restricted on single guys for that night (and you will need a loose $350), or Thursday nights it seems are the general queer night for everyone suitable (which used to be at Bay City).

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

You could always try Shed16 on a Saturday night.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

Males, on this site are in the vast majority.

Males, at swingers clubs / parties , that allow them in, are also in the vast majority. Shed 16 on a Saturday night could easily have 30 males to one couple.

You therefore need to accept that competition will be fierce. You also need to accept that your chances of actually playing with a couple / female , at a place like Shed16 on a Saturday night, would not be very high.

Would your chances at Wet on Wellington on their Monday swinging night be greater, despite having paid the $350 single male entrance fee ? Probably not.

You will find many swingers parties / events out there that charge relatively high entry fees for single males, are there to make money . As such the more single males they allow in, the more money they make and the higher the competition will be to get a piece of the hot cherry pie that may or may not be on offer.

And many, realising that they are not going to get any action, become frustrated & predatory at such events / parties.

• lovesex2020

lovesex2020

a year ago

WOW on the 3rd Monday night in the month is a place to go and mingle with all sorts of couples and single woman there is a selection of guys that go but need to contact them prior to the night.
    My fav place to go to like a big pool party but more fun if you know what I mean 😉😉😈🍆💦

• carol18

carol18

a year ago

You could try the mfm parties at Between Friends.
    Some more private parties have couples (the playpen or wicked nights for example) and allow single guys, but they are more group sex parties. You will get some actions, but maybe not specifically with a couple😉.
    Alternative is to friend a partner in crime to form a couple and access couples parties. Still hard to interact with couples at couples parties though.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Love your comments on this topic, we’ve looked at WOW but disappointed women are not allowed on Saturday nights; I just want to be there to supervise him that’s all!
    Any suggestions for those in the cuckold and bi (male) lifestyle pls? Swingers nights are really suitable for us
    Thanks in advance
    X

• rainbowfish

rainbowfish

a year ago

Hey bisexual woman going to my first queer night @ Wellington . Wish me luck , haha I am so scared I am going to be the only woman