New here, need profile and general advice.

November 29 2019

Hey ladies and guys,
I am new to Melbourne and new to the scene.
I came to this site as I am looking for "friends with benefits" or "discreet affair", since I am married and looking for some excitement and want to spice things up, and I am open to experimenting with couples or females.
I would love some advice on how to get better response, and utilise this website better.
One thing I figured, I could be wrong, is that Guests can't send message to PremiumPlus member, so having Platinum might result in better response. Am I correct?
Would love to listen to ideas and tips to keep it going.
Thanks guys.

Comments

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

Another Boy
    Welcome to RHP .

Our advice is to become a member . Not that it’s relevant to topic - we’ve let ours lapse as my husband is away for work a lot at the moment .

Be patient and honest . Respect is of utmost importance. To be respectful of people’s wants , needs , boundaries and their time . Not everyone can drop everything at a moments notice to meet up or even to reply immediately.

When sending people a message , we prefer someone that shows they have actually read our profile and perhaps be aligned in what we seek . One line messages , for us , just don’t get over the line .

You have been upfront about your situation and that’s a good start . I must apologise I’ve not read your profile but personally I think it’s important people know your circumstances . As with anything , it may not be for everyone . Again , it’s about respect.

Goodluck on RHP
    A and J

• sweetas_j

sweetas_j

4 years ago

I fear you’re fighting an uphill battle my friend, as a lot of women won’t go near a ‘cheating’ spouse, regardless of how good their profile is 🤷🏽‍♀️

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Just 2 things for me...

1. You’ve selected see my photo for looks.....but your photo has been deliberately blurred...exactly what do you want people to take from thst?? “He has a great neck!! I’ll fuck him !!” ???

2. That university disclaimer....how do you intend on being made aware of anyone using your profile or part thereof for any purposes?? It ain’t Snapchat where you’re notified if someone takes a screenshot .....

2a. how do you intend on starting or considering legal action in the event you do find out if they’ve used your profile for research, when you’ll need a name and address of those whom your serving your writ?? You don’t have any contact info in your profile, why would they???

2b. How do you even expect to know if someone from a university has even looked at your profile given that I’ve looked at it, and it doesn’t register on your views that I have??

I’m assuming you’ve put it in there because you saw it on someone else’s profile, and thought “what the fuck?? I better do the same as they might tell my wife!!!”

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Welllllllll if it was me, using the word boy in your username is kinda creepy.

Also i think most people wont want much to do with someone who is cheating.

And yes you should be a paid member if you want any chance.

And you need more pics.

X

• sensual_passion

sensual_passion

4 years ago

Well, I think I am getting good advice to start with. Many thanks teamaj2 and the_antichrist.
    You are teammaj2, I started with one liner, now I realise that it takes more than that, and I read profiles before I send message, and try to find common interests. And I try to be honest and upfront, as I understand everyone has different needs and different circumstances.
    Thanks Antichrist for pointing out that stupid note, I will take that off. You were right that it won't make any difference so I better off without it.
    And about the fact I am married, well, I would say, I have mentioned my situation and the reasons. It's totally okay if someone doesn't want to meet someone in that situation, but I reckon there would be someone out there looking for someone exactly in such situation. So, I might as well give it a try.
    Thanks guys. Keep the advice coming.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

That Sydney Uni disclaimer was on profiles when we met internet dating in the early 2000s! My understanding was that someone was doing statistics based research at the start of the internet dating craze. The bloody Sydney Uni warnings are still everywhere, including on U.K. swingers sites! FFS, no uni ethics committee is ever going to approve that sort thing these days anyway!

As for the cheating bit, you'll find we're a judgy lot on here. Nothing worse as a couple than having a married "single" stand you up because the wife has cancelled dinner with the girls and cant escape! By being upfront you're at least a chance of finding someone in the same position and you're giving others an early opt out.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

*you can't escape

• sensual_passion

sensual_passion

4 years ago

You are quite right SpicyKale. I wanted to be honest and upfront about my situation. This puts me as not a preferred choice, however, I stand a chance with someone who is looking for exactly that.
    Well, the dinner thing was bit far fetched, but that can happen. However, I am more available during weekends in the day, as my partner works on weekends. So chances of that are less, unless meeting is in night. ;)

• HotNightsGC

HotNightsGC

4 years ago

You are very upfront about your situation which is refreshing, but unfortunately you’ll get a lot of rejection as a cheating spouse. Many people just wont want a bar of it.
    As for the rest of your profile, it looks ok but you need more quality pictures.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Dinner was just an example... your partner cancelling any engagement, calling in sick etc... will leave you cancelling meets. We prefer day meets because of shiftwork and kids, it unfortunately attracts married guys. It's left us very gun shy with single guys, which is a shame for the genuine ones.

If you hadn't been so upfront in your profile I wouldn't have posted. I've got a bit more respect for that than straight out lying. I was more giving you input on how your choices affect others on here. Trust me, I'm still judging

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

Quoting 'wanderer_passion'
    You are quite right SpicyKale. I wanted to be honest and upfront about my situation. This puts me as not a preferred choice, however, I stand a chance with someone who is looking for exactly that.
    Well, the dinner thing was bit far fetched, but that can happen. However, I am more available during weekends in the day, as my partner works on weekends. So chances of that are less, unless meeting is in night. ;)

The dinner example is very real. Married guys are hard to organise. They are great if your fetish is being fucked around. I have a few fetish but being fucked around is not one of them...
    Good for you for being upfront though. Perhaps target the attached "single" females but it's a limited market with lots of competition.

• sensual_passion

sensual_passion

4 years ago

Thanks everyone for your input. This is actually helping me understanding dos and don't and how to go about it. Appreciate that. :)