My fantasy - Sex School - Bi-Curious

October 05 2014

Going back to school (warning explicit material )
I arrive at your place and she opens the door with a smile: "Welcome to our lovely little sex school, we have been expecting you". She wears a coat and i can see the boots lurking out underneath. I am walking in and she is closing the door behind me. Once i turn around, i see that she has already lost her coat and stands there just in bodystockings and boots. I immediately feeling something getting hard in my pants.
I stare at her for a moment, she notices and smiles...come on, this is not a course where you just look, this is a practical course. You guide me to the living room, where he is sitting on the couch wearing tight boxers and a t-shirt.
In front of the couch is a chair and you ask me to sit down.
He asks: "Why have you signed up for the course?" - I respond that i am very curious and want to broaden my sexual horizon. She says"We will surely do that" and smiles. She tells me to get naked, and i am getting undressed. I have a hardon that pops out as soon pull my boxers a bit down. "Well you brought your equipment, that is good" he says with a smile. She asks me to stand with my hands against the wall so that she can frisk me. Which she does and which takes much longer than i remember from the airport controls...while she is carefully doing she says with a smile "Just making sure you have only one weapon and that it is working" With the hand on my cock she says: "Seems to be all okay - let us start"
She tells me that we will start with manual stimulation, she pulls down his pants and asks me to come closer. She starts stroking him and asks me to pay attention. After shortly demonstrating it she asks me to do the same. I start stroking his cock which is already really hard. While i am doing this she has pulled out a tube of lube from somewhere and puts it on his cock. "It's better that way" she says. After a while she gently pushes me aside to show me some technics that work well and I am then copying it afterwards. He moans "Not bad, you are learning fast". He tells me that it is now time to learn the same with the female parts. He shows me how to stroke her pussy with one hand while caressing her tits with the other. I am eager to try myself and he lets me have a go at it. Clearly i am enjoying it and he supervises my actions with expert eyes. He then show me how to lick her tits while stroking her pussy. And again I am very eager to get in there myself. I get the chance and after a while he tells me that her pussy tastes even better. So he asks me to lick her and after a while he asks me push my tongue into her pussy and lick her out. I am kneeling on the floor with my head deep in her lap, licking up her juices. He then tells me to lick her and use my fingers to penetrate her with. I seem to pass this exercise also and she moans: Let's take care of him for a while. She gets up and both of us kneel in front of him. She starts licking his cock and asks me to pay attention to it. She asks me to join, so we both lick his cock for a while. Then she pulls out a tube of honey and puts a decent amount on his dick. "You now lick him, until all the honey is gone and no blowing yet". So i am licking his cock with vigor to make sure i get all the honey off. She then shows me how to blow his cock. Then it is my turn. She knows well how to read him, so after a while she says "Let me finish him off". She kneels down again and blows him until he comes in her mouth with a loud moan. She says"Now for an advanced concept: 69". She aske me to lie down and then she puts her lap in my face, i immediately start eating her pussy and when she begins to lick my cock i moan very loudly. i shortly stop to eat her pussy and she immediately stops to lick my cock - "I didnt tell you to stop" I get back into it and so does she. In this position we keep going at it until we both come.
He says"That was the first round. After a short break we will continue with Toy education and intercourse". I look at him and say"I cannot wait if it is anything like this"
After chatting for a while and having a couple of glasses of wine talking about the first part of the course she sits down next to me and while continue talking starts to touch my thighs. It is clear she is testing whether I am ready for round two. My cock starts to react to the treatment and as soon as she notices she gets up and leaves the room. She comes back with a small box which is full of sex toys. She sees me looking at the box and smiles at me "Yes it is time for some more learning". She sits down on the couch hands me a dildo, spreads her legs and says "Let's see whether you know how to handle this". I use the dildo to play with her pussy, not being able to help myself i end up licking her while penetrating her with the dildo. "Not bad, not bad" she says while enjoying the attention.
"Now let's see what else we have in our box" she says and pulls out a strap-on. I am looking at her in surprise: "Why are you pulling this one out?". she smiles - "Well you should see how it is to get fucked to appreciate what women go through". I look at bit shocked. "Dont worry, we will use a lot of lube". She puts on the strap-on and look at her a bit scared but also in anticipation. She asks me to stand up. She walks around me and starts to stroke my dick. He gets really hard. She then asks me to bend over and while she is slowly trying to penetrate me with the strap-on she continue stroking me. As she enters i moan. "Are you okay?" she asks. "Yes - weird but okay". She fucks me for a few minutes while stroking me. She pulls out walks in front of me and asks "Now do you wanna fuck me as well". "hell yeah" i say. She bends over to blow him, spreading her legs slightly. I watch for a moment. "Come on, fuck me" she says. I walk over and start fucking her while she blows him. He gets more and more excited and then says "Let me fuck you". She asks me to sit on the couch, she sits herself ontop of my dick and he joins in for double penetration. After a while he pulls back out. She keeps riding me but then says: "I will only keep riding you while you blow him". He steps to the side and i keep blowing him while she is riding me. At some stage i come and she gets off me. At this point she smiles at him and says" Lets get you off", spreads her legs and he starts fucking her until they both come.
"What a course" i exclaim and both look at me. "Are you coming back for more?", they ask. "Hell yes", i say.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

enduran...you just need a little bit of editing xxQ

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Way. Way too long to read :) I am too lazy for erotica ....IMO forum posts should be short and concise !

- Posted from rhpmobile

• enduran

enduran

10 years ago

thanks qefenta - I guess I didn't run it past an editor. I hope you get the gist of it ;-)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

most attempts at erotica on here are just incredibly boring,you came up with an interesting narrative...most stories are same,same...I parted her wet ,dripping pussy lips...yadda yadda,...snore ,snore.. she was begging for my 12 incher... Now I am in a coma,not just snoring:-) xxQ

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Back to English class for you

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Good story line but can I make a suggestion? I am not sure about others but for me it is too clinical. You are just describing actions but for me... Maybe for women? .... I want to know how it makes you feel. What did the woman look like and how did she make you feel? Nervous, excited, did she dominate you, did you feel helpless against her will, was your heart beating so loudly in your chest. How did you feel when you sucked a mans cock? What did it feel like in your mouth? Did he look down into your eyes? Did he gently sway his hips as he fucked your mouth.

For me to get hot and bothered I want to feel exactly what the main character is feeling, I want to feel as if I was there. What did you hear? what did you smell? How did it taste on your tongue, in your mouth....

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

I am describing how a woman might feel.... But how does a man feel? Aren't you ever so in the moment that all around you is heat, skin, moaning and heavy breathing. When I am about to come I am so focused on my body and what it's doing... The way my legs quiver and my voice gets breathless (apparently! Lol), how I feel so wet, the way almost forget to breath. You know, that stuff!

• enduran

enduran

10 years ago

brilliant feedback - I love getting feedback. so I will go back to the drawing board and might try my luck at an improved version.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

You could also introduce yourself and start the story with how you are feeling about the event, the fact that it's new to you.... How you have always wanted to do blah blah. Get your audience in the right frame of mind before you even get to the school. Set the scene and mood so your audience already knows how it should be feeling... That is nervous, excited, the uncertainty, the thrill of the unknown.... The fact you are stepping out if your comfort zone, etc.

The first sentence should grab the audience by the pink bits straight away. I would start with a shocking first sentence. Maybe something like... " I am going to Fuck a man today for the first time in my life " (not hard to tell what gets me off. Lolz) Again.... I am thinking like a woman so not sure what works for men.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Actually that is interesting given some of the forum topics. Women like to have our minds turned on first before the action starts. So your story is straight into it before you have turned on the reader. You need to seduce them and turn them on with the thought of it first.

Probably men are okay with going straight into it wham bam??

I find the difference between how a man and woman would read your story interesting.

• enduran

enduran

10 years ago

Thanks meeka, i like your feedback and i think it will make the story hotter. So let me give it a go with a new version of the first chapter. What do you think?

--------------- here we go -----------
    Laura's Sex school for the adventurous male Chapter 1 - An exciting adventure begins Although I have had sex with a couple of girls, when I woke up this morning I had no idea that I would find myself in a position at the end of the day where the roles were reversed, me being fucked by a woman and with hard cock in my mouth... It all began with a lazy browse of a dating site on the internet. I found an ad for Laura's Sex school for the adventurous male, and while it didn’t say much more about it certainly raised my curiosity, so after a bit of hesitation I picked up the phone and dialled the number. A lovely voice answered and told me where the school is and at what time I should come by. When I finished the call, my hand was slightly shaking. A weird feeling of anticipation, a fear of the unknown and yes a good part arousal (I felt my pants being way tighter than a few minutes earlier) was responsible for it. Later in the afternoon I arrive at the address given to me and walk over to the door. I put my finger to the doorbell, but then I hesitate. Am I really going to do this? I am aroused but also scared. Am I really as adventurous as I would like to consider myself to be? In the third attempt I finally press the doorbell. I am a bit ashamed that I have a clear erection in my pants already, I hope no one will notice that I am such a horny guy that just the thought of the school gets me all hard. Laura opens the door with a smile: "Welcome to our lovely little sex school, we have been expecting you". She wears a coat and I can see the boots lurking out underneath. I introduce myself but my voice is shaking. I am clearly nervous. I hate myself for being nervous and not the tough guy I would like to be. I am walking in and she is closing the door behind me. There is no way back now. A have a feeling of running out, but then I settle and turnaround to Laura. Once I turn around, I see that she has already lost her coat and stands there just in bodystockings and boots. Oh my god, this is real and I am now completely hard. I stare at her for a moment, she notices and smiles. She feels my discomfort, my hornyness and the internal battle in me and she is enjoying this power for a moment, then she relieves the tension by saying: "Come on, this is not a course where you just look, this is a practical course." And she smiles, I smile and start to feel better. She guides me to the living room, where a man is sitting on the couch wearing tight boxers and a t-shirt. He looks very relaxed and I envy him for the being so comfortable with the situation. She asks me to sit down on a chair in front of the couch and tentatively I am sitting down, wondering what I got myself into. The man, Peter, asks: "Why have you signed up for the course?” I respond that I am very curious and want to broaden my sexual horizon. Laura laughs mischievously and says: “We will surely do that". The first ask from her already makes me uncomfortable again, she asks me to get naked. They both at least semi-dressed still and I am to stand there naked. I don’t have a six-pack or a large penis so I am very nervous, but I do as I am told, partly to prove to myself that I have the guts to do so. I have a hardon that pops out as soon pull my boxers a bit down, I smile nervously when that happens. "Well you brought your equipment, that is good" he says with a smile. I laugh as well and a lot of tensions falls off me. She asks me to stand with my hands against the wall so that she can frisk me. I am more relaxed now and do so with my legs spread apart, my hands on the wall, and my cock touching the wall. She inspects my body and initial discomfort quickly becomes enjoyment as her hands touch my body all over. I quiver a bit as her hands move from my ass to my cock. "Just making sure you have only one weapon and that it is working" she says, with her hand around my cock. I am enjoying her soft warm hands around my hard and throbbing cock and don’t want her to take them away, when she does and says: "Seems to be all okay - let us start" I am a bit disappointed.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Yes, that is a lot better in my opinion. Well done! :D

• enduran

enduran

10 years ago

thanks for the feedback - onto chapter 2 then ;-)