Lullah

F105

Mottos, sayings, memes, quotes ..

January 02 2020

and your own thoughts throughout 2020.

Instead of making a resolution
I'm just gonna start working on getting my shit together in general
--- unknown ---

I survived everything life has thrown at me and I will survive whatever else comes my way!
---- me me ----

🙂

#growth #evolve

Comments

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

What other people think of me is none of my business.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Another good topic thanks Lulah. I haven't really made a new New Year resolution either. Just to try and work on a few little things about myself that I know hold me back. You know, just try and be a better version of myself.I do wonder though whether I should set myself a specific goal and strive for that. But I find it hard to stay focussed on one thing. I was supposed to make large in-roads in learning to play an anglo concertina last year. But instead I learned how to dismantle and reassemble it about 35 times. Ha Ha
    Awaiting Mr Dragon's input on this topic too.E 24

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Lol @ awaiting my input 😂😂

My motto for 2020 will be simply this...

Fuck making resolutions about self improvement shit...stop worrying about a mere few peoples opinions and how put out they may be because you’ve not given to them what they expected. Give to yourselves this year, by telling people that deserve it, to fuck off!!

Mr Dragon.

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

Quoting 'Kokoflamingo1'
    What other people think of me is none of my business.
    Your post reminded me of the following ...There is a book that I heard about in the early 90's when I did a number of personal development / new age type courses the book is What You Think Of Me Is None Of My Business the author is Terry Cole Whittaker it was originally published in 1979 ---- Cole-Whittaker's innovative methods for human resource development, self-motivation and personal growth are available here in this book. Readers can learn to cope with physical, mental and spiritual problems involving love, money, guilt, self-image, sexuality, relationships and more. Google BooksI have never read the book but am considering doing so.🙂

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

I Am What I Am And What I Am Has Beauty And Strength
    --- Stuart Wilde ---

• yourgasm

yourgasm

4 years ago

I have many including tattooed on me but this is one of my favourites...

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

• nevahadsomuchfun

nevahadsomuchfun

4 years ago

“Love is not blind.... it’s down right retarded!” This is quoted from a friend that was single for quite a while...

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

• peasandcarrots

peasandcarrots

4 years ago

She was wearing a shirt that said 'always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn, then be a unicorn'

• curiousgirl35

curiousgirl35

4 years ago

I know I'm a handful,that's why you have two hands!

• kisslids

kisslids

4 years ago

Love it

Stop trying to make everyone happy, you’re not tequila

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

“Never waste your time trying to explain yourself to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
    ---- Unknown ----

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

“Remember…Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.”

---- Ziad K. Abdelnour ----

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

“One of the few times in a man's life when he is not full of shit!!

The morning of a colonoscopy. Enough said!”

― Jim Lawrence

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

Two things I can't stand:

1 . A Liar..2 . A Liar that gets mad when you don't believe the lies they are telling you.

--- unknown ---..

I'm adding one more:.Liars who spread gossip and rumors around.

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

Ninety percent of all human wisdom is the ability to mind your own business.
    --- Robert A Heinlein ---

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

It's ok to lose your shit sometimes, because if you keep your shit, you'll end ..
    full of shit. Then you'll explode and there'll be shit everywhere. ..It'll be a shitstorm and nobody wants that.

--- pinterest ---

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

There are no guarantees in life.

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

from my OP --- nstead of making a resolution
    I'm just gonna start working on getting my shit together in general
    --- unknown --- Have more time to get my shit together -- haha

I survived everything life has thrown at me and I will survive whatever else comes my way!
    ---- me me ---- stiill 100% applicable for me in these unexpected and unprecedented times.

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

I read something in another topic/thread that pretty much validated exactly what I felt about something I had experienced.
    ;-)

life and the unexpected

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

So, in retrospect, in 2015 not a single person got the answer right to "Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?"
    -- unknown --

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

Freedom Of Speech.
    Look for freedom of speech digital platforms

• Lullah

Lullah

4 years ago

omg an eyeopener about a time in Australian Political History...Queen Elizabeth v Australia -- YouTube --- streamed live June 5th ..Caroline Stephens seeking the truth ..#Courtcase #ProfessorHocking #Letters #Australia #Britain #USA #1975 #GoughWhitlam .. Caroline mentions at the end of her live stream to please do your own research, I concur.

• Lullah

Lullah

3 years ago

Anyone who believes the quicker you give your rights away, the quicker you get your freedoms back has never read a single history book.

--- unknown ---

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”
    – Winston Churchill

“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up.”
    – Thomas Edison

“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
    – Henry Ford

• Lullah

Lullah

3 years ago

Absofuckinglutely spot on 🎯

What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth?

About 6-12 months

--- unknown ---

• Lullah

Lullah

3 years ago

“The alchemical principle of the Revelation of the Method has as its chief component, a clown-like, grinning mockery of the victim(s) as a show of power and macabre arrogance. When this is performed in a veiled manner, accompanied by certain occult signs and symbolic words and elicits no meaningful response of opposition or resistance from the target(s), it is one of the most efficacious techniques of psychological warfare and mind-rape.”

―Author-- Michael A. Hoffman II, Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare

• Lullah

• Lullah

• Lullah

• Lullah

• Lullah

• Lullah

• Lullah

Lullah

a year ago

"Love, friendship, laughter... Some of the best things in life really are free." ~ Bob Marley

• Lullah

Lullah

a year ago

"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices." ~ Voltaire
    Book : "Questions sur les Miracles". Publication by Voltaire, 1765.

• Lullah

Lullah

a year ago

"When all think alike, then no one is thinking" ~ Walter Lippmann

• Lullah

• Lullah

Lullah

a month ago

“Earth is the insane asylum of the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

• Lullah

Lullah

a month ago

"Don’t just teach your children to read… Teach them to question what they read. Teach them to question everything."

~ George Carlin