Ladies, is my profile OK?

August 25 2022

Im happy to recieve feedback both positive and negative.

So dont hold back. If I can improve on something please comment...

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Hey, welcome to RHP.
    Pics are fine, nice to see face pics. Profile wording is fine. Glad you went off template and actually devoted a beat to writing it. The "What I'm seeking.." section doesn't translate too well to me though, personally. But each their own.
    Best of luck x

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

Welcome

This is opinion and my opinion only.
    Profile: Effort put in. ✔️
    Photos: Smiling Pics. ✔️
    Safe Sex: If Required.❓️
    ^ Lots of people have issues with that.

All the best

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Your profile is better than a lot but as a male guest, you may struggle without a paid membership. I wasn't a fan of the dress-up pic, I didn't think it was flattering, but that's just my opinion. As a woman without implants I would be more hesitant to chat, knowing that your preference is for enhanced. On the other hand, I do like people stating what they seek... It gives an insight into the person and can influence my decision of whether or not to chat. Honesty goes a long way 👍 Good luck
    Jane

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

2 years ago

Hmmm I wouldn't focus on the fact that you are not a muscular Adonis. No need to point that out.
    Keep it positive.

Great photos

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Ohhh very brave to ask!
    I agree with the above...
    Such a subjective world profiles... As they should be, as we are all ultimately looking for & drawn to different things.
    If I had to 'pick' at anything it would be the fact that you stated you are more cerebral.. but when listing what you are looking for in a woman it was all physical.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Actually one other thing I'd like to ask for your opinion on is whether to "advertise" size and girth. Being of standard/normal size should I just leave it out altogether? Or is it a vital statistic that might be worthwhile knowing before you engage even in chatting?

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

You don't need to say anything about women's body parts, because we already know men adore pussy, breasts and butts!
    It becomes very tedious hearing the same old same Ol line After a while, it becomes unconvincing and boredom to out ears.
    Focus on our biggest sex organ instead. You are aware what that is yeah?

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I also have this on my Bumble and Tinder bios:

"Looking for someone whos a little bit cheeky, a little bit geeky and a little bit freaky"

Worth adding do you think?

• MnauMnau

MnauMnau

2 years ago

As a former Premium member, as a guest for past week, I could give you few heads up.
    Don't have a high hopes to meet someone here,
    Don't expect any replies, as some could come up later in weeks, months or not at all.
    Don't be pushy, sleazy or rude. Specially when you'll be refused by someone.
    Don't expect to get laid, at all.
    Don't trust everything you read or see, especially from non verified accounts. Met one, who was nothing like on pics.

In re your photos, most members would like to see photos from past 3-6 months, not of your junk.

After a while, you will find here, that all active users are the same over and over, and you "run out" of options, and you will lower and change your criteria.

Now, me as a guest I have more likes than I had as a member. Guess it will be
    rh cake bot algorithm.

Good luck in your hunting.

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

2 years ago

I think your profile is one of the best single male profiles I’ve seen as it really shows who you are, both photos and words.

Mind you as our profile is run by the male who often gets challenged to wrestles my opinion here may not be that much help to you 😂
    But if my partner is in fact less than imaginary she may have uttered words to the effect “oh I’d do him” but in a little bit sweeter prose 😂