Know Your Brand

February 18 2020

I think I speak for the majority when I say that your rhp handle is the first gate to getting u laid. Cheesy, slutty, and just plain uncouth titles are such a turn off for me. I’m never going to view ‘SirCumalot’ or ‘PussyBanger’ because it’s an immediate turn off.

I’m far more intrigued by the wittier members, or those who try to reflect at least one aspect of their character in their handle. Hotfudge is delicious, it’s playful and I’ve rarely met anyone who doesn’t like it. So - that’s me. Maybe it seems a little presumptious or narcissistic- but that’s not my game at all. I like to entice, without the cringe factor.

How does an rhp handle alter or influence your desire to view or chat with someone. I’m eager to find out!!

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

You could be missing the opportunity to meet people who are great. Just bad at picking a username or dont know how to change it.

Seems a very small reason to dismiss at least reading the profile.

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

True. It's the first thing you see and whilst not a deal breaker unless it's a crass one like " bigload_in_you", it does set the tone. Like an entrance to a home, first impressions are indeed important.A bit of thought and creativity can influence. Would you prefer Johnny2265 or Johnny_come_later. Perhaps Johnny_the_passionate1. But seems names are I the same thought process as the pics.Johnny2265 is perhaps equivalent to the bathroom selfie with the toothpaste splatter over the mirror with the dirty undies in the corner beside the stained bowl. A few minutes of creativity does go a fair way

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

If a profile name is a bit different and alluring without being crass then it will attract me to that profile. Ill view The Dark Enigma over Bareback Hole Destroyer any day. Both made up names, I may add.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I hope my username doesn't come across bad

I like your username Koko we should chat If we meet i might make you a hot Coco

Sorry bad attempt at being funny
    Koko

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Hi hotfudge,

I get what you're saying, but it's pretty subjective as to what people find crass. One man's trash is another mans...

It all depends on your personal views. For instance your username could go either way - depending on your viewpoint, one could easily dismiss your username for someone who's just a dirty anal queen.

Just to be clear, I don't think that, and I mean no offense by that, but I'm simply making the point that people will interpret what they want. And yes I've had some giggles with friends over usernames in the past, but that's about it. I'd never write someone off because of it. It almost makes me want to click on it more to see whether the content matches what the username lauded about them.

• sweetnsensual

sweetnsensual

4 years ago

We agree
    A proline name can reflect on the person’s personality
    It’s a first instinct reaction

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

@mon a Lisa - I’m still meeting good people because there are so many on the site. I guess it’s one of my ‘selection criteria’ and every one has their own. Whether we like it or not conscious and unconscious bias is a thing.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

@ Annie - love how also can conjur an image with said handle! Brilliant!

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

.. those using filthy or unimaginative profile names ' gives you a head start on who to avoid...

• honkytonk

honkytonk

4 years ago

as long as they are quirckish .
    the generic ones do my metaphorical tits in.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

It's like clickbait... but sometimes more of a reason not to click
    Annie, Johnny_cum_quickly or Johnny_come_quickly... the desired effect could be very different.
    Mrs set ours up on here and it includes our initials as a bit of a play on words...
    I set ours up on another site at the same time and it was an alliteration with a deliberate spelling mistake because the name I was after was already taken! It made the wife's right eye twitch! Changed it down the track, then deleted the account after having way more luck here. The written part was identical, so it may well have been the handle on the other site that was the issue.
    I wonder what Johnny adds to his name to match the deodorant can in his profile pic?

• hootymcjugs

hootymcjugs

4 years ago

We like humorous or quirky profile names. I have been known to send a message just because the handle tickled my funny bone... but maybe our sense of humour isn’t the same as others.

What does turn me off is boastful and crass profile names. In my head they are usually the type who also think a dick pic is all they need to have people falling at their feet begging for their superior member.

Taking themselves too seriously can also be a problem in a profile name - if I feel they think the world revolves around them then it probably won’t get far with us.

So, a bit of character in a name goes a long way - it doesn’t have to be funny - just show some originality and uniqueness.

FYI - our profile name comes from an episode of the simpsons where Marge gets a boob job and homer starts making up stripper names for her....

I have a single profile on another site called Waikikamoocau....

Too flippant perhaps?!

Mr Hootymcjugs

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Don't underestimate the power of the name. Sometimes it's all you need ;)

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

Johnny_family_size.....

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

@hootymcjugs

I would have probably passed yr profile by - but now I know where it’s from - I’m laughing!! Maybe we should all have a little explanation for our handle in our description? A new idea?!

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Annie😂

Dirty_john for the shot on the loo with the pubic hair stuck to the bowl?

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

4 years ago

And there
    You go that’s why it’s all subjective ,opposite to hot
    Fudge ,I would instantly
    Check out someone with a profile name hooty mc jugs just Cos it’s a quirky fun sounding name , and possibly roll on by hot fudge Cos if there’s something sweet in this world I can’t stand it’s fudge ,I know I know ,I deserve to a slapping for it ,don’t hate me ,lol

Mr b

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

It's interesting, I got the hootymcjugs reference straight away and pissed myself.... didn't even give a second thought that other people wouldn't have and that's why it's all so subjective!

Someone I know gave a friend personalised number plates "kwijibow" for a birthday present. For the simpsons fans at home, yes he was tall, bald and had a bad temper!

One of my other favourites is Christa Hughes non de plume in machine gun fellatio. KK Juggy... the KK, was for knockers and knickers if my memory's still there. Clever and simple!

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

4 years ago

On a more parody kind of things...

For those that know what Boaty McBoatface refers to...

Some alternative similar names could be used here in pure parody :P

69yMc69face works on more than one level :)

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

4 years ago

In any case I'm happy with my own brand, but because it's not "citytouch" the brand doesn't necessarily work for others :p