Is there something wrong with me?

November 18 2019

Is their a reason I never receive a response from anyone I message?

Would appreciate some insight on this, cheers

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• thecatsmeowaus

thecatsmeowaus

4 years ago

Your profile is not verified by RHP, so we don’t know if you are a genuine user or just a catfish account. Get verification from RHP first and foremost. Then upload more than the one photo you have. And i would politely say that the photos need to be better than the one you have for your profile pic.
    Remember you are probably the same age as the children of a lot of the members on here. No one wants to fuck their children. So you need to upload pics that make you look less boyish.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Thanks for the help. Will be sure to take on your advice.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Haha so well said Catsmeow..

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

The content and style of the messages that that you send makes or breaks the outcome.

A lot of people cannot message properly to save their lives. You being so young needs to convey a high level of maturity in the initial message for people to even think about responding.

Single lines will not work. Believe it or not, some guys try just a few words in their introductory message.

Also you need more of a description about yourself in your profile, once again to demonstrate you are just not an immature testosterone fuelled teenager that wants to blow a load and go.

Good luck

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

The 18-99 age range and basically ‘I’ll fuck anyone’ sounds a bit desperate

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Your youngYour whiteYour male.There's three heinous crimes right there.
    Don't make the mistake of trying to please everyone, you'll just find yourself spinning in ever smaller circles going nowhere.Be yourselfBe bold. (not rude)Don't just talk about what you want, talk about what you offer and be realistic about it, women smell self inflated bullshit a mile away.Imagine your the type of woman your looking for (be real now) and then read your own profile, would you answer ?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

The same question has been asked countless times LPJ and I don't think that there is anything wrong with most people. The problem with the internet, and it's not only dating sites, is that people are basically anonymous and there is no guarantee that the person whose photo is on the profile is the person that you are conversing with. Therefore people are unsure who anyone is and hence the difficulty in meeting anyone. More on this to come.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

What's wrong with young white males? I ate one for breakfast...oops! 🙊🙊🙊😁

Ms Foxy

• HotNightsGC

HotNightsGC

4 years ago

I actually don’t think that there’s anything ‘wrong’ with you or your profile. You just need more content and pictures in your profile. Your self description is very honest. You just need to expand it a little. And yes, please get your profile verified.
    While your profile says you prefer older women (and there’s nothing wrong with that), as others have said, a lot of ladies wouldn’t be too comfy having a playmate of your age. Maybe put yourself ‘out there’ in the scene a bit and meet people. Go to some clubs and parties. Meet like minded people.
    Good luck xx
    Ms HNGC

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Did you swallow ?

• sweetnsensual

sweetnsensual

4 years ago

You are 18 and call yourself a stud! You are just a pup and learning sexual prowess doesnt start with calling yourself a stud.You are young and we dont wont to dampen your spirit so maybe register for some social events and go to a few. Being able to communicate with couples and girls is important. I wouldnt meet you as you are too young and we dont meet anyone under 30 due to experience and having things in common with our potential playmates. Have fun and good luck!Sweetnsensual

• Libertine001

Libertine001

4 years ago

Superfoxxxy I think you devour 2 or 3 and you would still unsatisfied...😜