Is there actually any girls on here that’s are interested in me ? Or am i wasting my time and money

July 10 2023

Please be positive feedback
No put down please just a question

Comments

• Ex007

Ex007

10 months ago

Friendly advice.

Women rarely do the hunting here. So you will have to put in a lot of effort.

I would also remove the photo of you and the girl, that wouldn't help.

There is also nothing in your profile. So you could send as many messages as you like but with nothing in your profile you will be lucky to get a reply.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

10 months ago

You only have 4 out of 16 profile fields filled in.

You have zero write up / bios / about

And you are in a relationship with someone ( and she is in your photos - how on earth admin approved those photos is the million dollar question as I am certain that your girlfriend (a) has no idea that you are on here (b) has no clue that you have posted her face photos on here.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

Thanks everyone this is my first time ever on a dating type app , I’m. Wry self conscious, it will improve my profile will everyone’s advise
    Thanks

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

Believe it or not,most girls dont pick guys based on their cars or motorbikes.... the ones that do- you probably dont wanna be around

• beinghuman

beinghuman

10 months ago

The above advice is good, perhaps it’s your location. I am inundated by beautiful Woman in BNE. Definitely invite opalrose over for a drive, she’s an absolute stunner 🤩

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

10 months ago

And just like that..... OP has left the building 🫤

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

10 months ago

Was that a “ one hit wonder “ ? He left in a hurry

• Ex007

Ex007

10 months ago

And just like that he has departed.