Help

December 06 2020

Fuck is it weird I just have a constant desire to be tied up and suspended shibari style and teased n tortured with wax n clamps for hours but as soon as I cum I immediately go wtf thats gross?
Anyone else like this?

Comments

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

3 years ago

I think that's pretty common for people that are into kink, to feel that way after they cum.

If you want to understand it no one on a forum is going to be able to tell you why.

You need to sit with yourself and have a deep think as to why you feel that way and how your past experiences have lead you to react that way.
    If your reaction doesn't worry you don't worry about it. If you want to change it you'll need to get to the root of the problem by thinking about it yourself.
    Or if you are super keen you can talk to her counsellor who is open to discussing kink.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

You could always try a cock cage.
    It's a powerful thing, trust and submission.
    Ms Foxy

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

3 years ago

The desire to live with your fantasies increases with age. As you get older you adjust and accept what kinks you have

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 years ago

Get on FetLife

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Being tied up is my number one fantasy and I love acting it out. Shibari is very sensual. So is being teased and tortured. Nothing wrong with it all if you ask me! But I didn't struggle to start with as I'm quite assertive and couldn't understand why I liked being restrained so much as it conflicted with my personality. But you like what you like, go with it and explore....