Fine line

December 02 2017

between pleasure and pain.......
I have been researching certain words and topics from the forums with great interest as I was unfamiliar with some of the lingo.
I am also on a women's only face book page and have also gotten a bit of an education on there as well.
I was wondering if anyone on here has a fetish and what lead them into it and what sort of fetish it is.
The more hard core BDSM practices and Needle play which is something that I am also curious about. Dom and Sub relationships etc.
I thought I was pretty well educated but so obviously not..........

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

But i do find them fascinating.
    Follolwing

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Mainly.......The human condition is a funny thing.
    Soft forms of BDSM is what I personally want to explore and go from there.
    The realm of sexual pleasure is so varied from person to person.
    My thirst for knowledge is insatiable.............

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Should have spell checked before I posted...........

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

6 years ago

BDSM night last night. Saw lots of different play scenarios including a few friends l was there with. Whilst not participating, found some play very sensual in a different way. The evening answered some of my curiosity but opened up more than it answered.

Such an accepting community, allowing all to be themselves, making friends and ticking the boxes that need to be ticked off whenever the need arises.

It won't be the last time l attend and one day may end up on the end of a flogging

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I appreciate your input.
    I am not anywhere near a major city where I can go and explore these things. Nor do I have the time frankly.
    Living in Melbourne for 4 years with my ex it was something that I started to explore and there my fascination began.
    The community as a whole is very accepting of all and there is no judgement whatsoever.
    So hoping when my time is my own I will get to explore it more. Who knows I might be right next to you getting that flogging

• try1ngit

try1ngit

6 years ago

midnight,
    before you get into the 'scene' get to know the person/persons reasonably well. A lot of the action relies a hell of a lot on trust. The trust you have in the person doing the flogging/torture, the person that is receiving needs to have absolute trust in the other person. You need to have a 'safe' word worked out, and I do not mean stop, no, don't, the safe word for most common use is 'RED'.if you are the sub, your dom should be regularly stopping to caress your body and speak quietly in your ear to make sure that everything is going as you like. Even though you are the one tied up, YOU have all the control, if the dom does not give you this and show you the care required, run, run away very fast. There a lot of sadists out there who like to pretend that they are 'Dom's' but just enjoy hurting people with no regard to health and safety.Always make sure any play is Safe, Sane and Consensual.
    Enjoy it with the right person. If you ever get to Melbourne, give us a yell if you want to have a try,

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

...into soft BDSM for many years and could suggest you do a bit of reading on the sensual arts of Shibari and Kinbaku.
    These are graceful arts that rely upon the sensual and increasing pleasure in the surrender...pleasure rather than pain albeit leaves room for the imagination too. Another personal favourite are little toys that I make myself from polished bamboo.
    Good luck on your journey..... CM

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Peeps I appreciate the input.
    I will make sure that I research properly and have already looked into this a little.
    It is finding someone ongoing and spending enough time with them to build the trust required.
    I take this very seriously and Is something I want to explore on my own terms with someone who is willing to do the same.
    Cheers Midnight.

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

6 years ago

Quoting 'midnightblue71'
    I appreciate your input.
    I am not anywhere near a major city where I can go and explore these things. Nor do I have the time frankly.
    Living in Melbourne for 4 years with my ex it was something that I started to explore and there my fascination began.
    The community as a whole is very accepting of all and there is no judgement whatsoever.
    So hoping when my time is my own I will get to explore it more. Who knows I might be right next to you getting that flogging

Well someone messaged me that is in the Bdsm lifestyle from another site so l am willing to explore.My Mistress friend calls it going down the rabbit hole.Looks like it's Annie in Wonderland time.....

• inspirit

inspirit

6 years ago

Best place ever ;-)

Like you say Annie the BDSM community is very very accepting and my kind of kin.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• The_Phoenix

The_Phoenix

6 years ago

As CM highligted Shibari and kinbaku, the stuff dreams are made of for me. I’ve been reading and learning lots in the ways. I find the rope play so sensual and interesting. Brings a real bond between D and S. I’m very much a tease and touch type however the pleasure pain scenario really excites the senses.

Having only just begun to explore physically I did not go balls deep, start light. Trust is an absolute. Once you’re tied and blindfolded.....

Patience is key.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Finding the right person is Key.
    I do not have a very trusting nature to totally hand myself over to just anyone.
    I will look into the Shibari and Kinbaku.
    My thirst for knowledge and my desire to explore is at its peak right now.
    Even if I don't have a playmate for it at least I will be educated when I do

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

If anyone has any interesting links for me to look at please post them hereCheers

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

..and feeling the need to expand my horizons led me to the Hellfire Club in Sydney many years ago. I was astounded at how open, kind and accepting everyone was.
    You do run the risk of coming across the odd asshole who had a misguided idea that everyone and everything is fair game but overall it was a great experience and week worth a look. You are not 'expected' to participate and the rules of etiquette are the same as any other club.
    There is one in Brisbane as well from memory.
    Maybe check one out some day!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

There is so many differing things to try, so many ways to play and so many different directions to head in.

In many ways you need to take someones hand and be led down the path of discovery.

• Curious1965

Curious1965

6 years ago

Hi Midnight Blue I am similarly interested and finding a partner that you can trust is an issue

Being in a big city doesn't seem to help

Good luck with your adventures

- Posted from rhpmobile