bxc1991

bxc1991

M33 F23

Finding a bi man to play with a couple.

October 03 2021

My wife and I have been on here for a few months (I know lockdown). But I've noticed that it's extremely hard to find a bi man who wants to top a couple. We are very selective on what we put on our profile, so as to not be inundated with msgs but the elusive bi man is so hard to find.

Any tips on how to find these men? They seem more rare than unicorns!

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

Good morning,
    You are not alone in your quest.
    Sadly, you don't find them. Like female unicorns, they will find you.
    BI men (bulls) are very selective too, know exactly what they want and won't put up with NSA (No Satisfaction Always) from couples. They, like "unicorns", want to feel valued and respected, not used then disposed.

Ms Foxy

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

3 years ago

The judgement of bi guys is still strong enough that a lot won’t publicly disclose their sexuality. That then leaves guys that list as straight sending messages and you’re left wondering if they’re just full of shit or not. Then as a couple with a bi guy how do you find the bi singles when the vast majority don’t advertise the fact 😳 Honestly, it’s left us usually looking for couples rather than singles. As to finding guys that are tops, we’ve noticed the same over our time on here. The vast majority we’ve interacted with have identified as either bottoms or vers, those in couples have appeared to be more flexible in what you’re searching for though. When covid is more under control, make a weekend of it and try getting along to a pendulum party at OSS in Sydney. In the end that’s just our experience over our time, others may have had a different experience!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Shame you don’t live in WA

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 years ago

As always sage advice from Spicy and Superfoxxxy.
    Lockdown is an obvious red light on meet ups, that really goes without saying .
    We have met Bi males on here but it is often a slow burn . We are happy to wait for the right people .
    As has been said , ALOT of men won’t state Bi on profile for fear of being hounded by single guys . The other reason ( or so bi guys tell me ), is because a lot of couples aren’t interested once they read Bi male . Some Bi males are happy to play with a couple with no MM interaction and some couples shy away once they see Bi . We are all entitled to have our boundaries and likes and dislikes .
    I posted a forum topic back in June 2020 about it being a sad state of affairs in this day and age that bi males often feel the need to not express who they are in what should be an accepting safe place on RHP . Reading the responses maybe interesting for you to read and get an insight into why the Bi male top remains elusive .
    Once things open up I’m sure you will have success . Goodluck .Ax

• ukexpat1981

ukexpat1981

3 years ago

There is a few of type of guys around 😊

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

We are on here, or at least one nice bi guy here is 😉.

I do understand the issue about guys not wanting to display it on their profile. A lot of couple and women won't want to meet a bi guy for whatever their reasons are, so it's a case of how do you want to be seen on your profile really.

Some guys wouldn't necessarily label themselves as bi but have the curiosity burning inside them.

Anyway, the label thing is one big discussion on it's own!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

It is something that comes down to how we are seen. My wife knows I’m partial to the bi side, I have good friends on here that don’t know, I have spoken with females and couples who are not interested in bi so my status is straight. If you want there are other sights that can be more helpful

• mytime4me66

mytime4me66

3 years ago

Yes I hear what you are saying would be just the same other way around but if near any couples seeking bi male look me up happy to enjoy the pleasures.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Me,

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I’m keen now to meet up with a bi couple,, my experiences have been with straight couples but usually when it hits up I find the male showing more interest in me

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Hi i put bi on my profile .im not gay i love playing with men and weman love oral on weman and taggteam can be amazing fun .but straight guys are frightend you are going to start touching them . Where if they think you are straight they are more happy to be very close to you amust when trying a threesome.a lot ofcouples see you are bi and its a definett know thanks

• MissyT

MissyT

3 years ago

Oddly, the first person I met here was a bull and I was a unicorn. Go figure. They’re here. I think the term bull and NSA is misrepresented/misunderstood with/by some members (pun intended).

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Hey I’m close I’d love to catch up for a coffee or a drink … This is all so true … what to put on the profile what not . I have met some great people that I have went a lot further then I ever imagine and love every last second …

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I would love to play with a Bi couple!

• jahjah8383

jahjah8383

3 years ago

Yes please

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I have odly in the past had no success with finding a couple that wants a Bit guy. I guess it's wrong place wrong time.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Hi BXC. I'm an experimental guy who has played with a few bi couples. Have had some great sexy times. If you are ever coming Brisbne way after all these lockdown things, please contact me. I'm more than happy to meet and play with you both.
    Thanks.

• keithjane1978

keithjane1978

3 years ago

Hi guys. We are planning to travel Australia. If you guys like us, we can discuss. The guy here is bi-sexual. Depending on your choice couple or guy can join you guys. cheers

• Greglikesyou

Greglikesyou

3 years ago

Some of us men might be bi curious but feel if we even put that in profile we get shot down when chasing women that don't like that. Like myself I class as straight. But been in mfm tgreesomes a few times. Dabbled with cock but would never meet a guy alone as not attracted. Had sex once with a good looking trans because felt female . We can be confused a bit too lol. Like in your bi search is it just oral fun and comfort around a guy or include anal. I see a few just happy with oral.

• cumwithus

cumwithus

3 years ago

As others have indicated, some men may not disclose they are Bi on their profile. However a search of men and an advanced search of MMF-Bi as an interest will generate a potential list to pick from. Think you will find many men that identify as straight or curious but have an interest in MMF-Bi fun.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I love seeing a bi couple hard to find in Perth

• bitenomagain

bitenomagain

2 years ago

As the bi male half of a couple, who just joined rhp today, what a fantastic topic to find !!! We are here, but I do agree, we can be hard to find as I think the dynamic your after, is more commonly desired than most men will admit, perhaps that being the cause of it not being commonly put out there. Feel free to reach out though, it is my absolute fave !!

• pke111

pke111

2 years ago

I'm bi and so want to play with a couple.

• great_pretender

great_pretender

2 years ago

I'm a bi male, whenever I've had interest from couples they're okay, talking to them for a bit but when you start talking about going down on the husband they ghost you.

• GlenX

GlenX

2 years ago

I’m looking for a couple and bi. I’ve been with a few couples and had the best time. Why don’t you get in touch , even just to discuss what you would like to do, see and try?

Glen x

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I’m a bi male. I openly list as bi and it’s worked better for me. So as a couple I’d seek out those guys first but also like the comment above, I’d search guys by sexual interest in bi mmf. Then you can find those into it.

• Tina_Femme

Tina_Femme

2 years ago

right here 🤩

• sexiswanted

sexiswanted

2 years ago

try me

• grae_x

grae_x

2 years ago

I know this thread is a little old but I'm surprised by this. I'm a fit, respectful bi guy with a fair bit of MMF experience but even I'm finding it hard to find couples seeking a guy, they're more often seeking a woman. So maybe it's actually a case of not being to find each other? Not sure how RHP could make that easier, it would certainly be cool to browse through a "couple seeking male" list or something

• OpenSurfer85

OpenSurfer85

2 years ago

Well we are not that hide to find :) I play with a couple regularly here in Perth, and had an amazing bi mmf in Sydney recently. I think the dynamic is amazing, having a lady sitting on my face while a guy slides down on my cock feels amazing!!! and the other way works too with a guy taking me from behind :)

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

They aren’t rare! Tops are rare! 😆

• Freepass2012

Freepass2012

2 years ago

hi - hubby is bi - goes to Bathurst very regularly - love to hear from you guys

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Hey. I’m a bi top who loves mmf fun with couples. We are out there! Funnily enough I find it tough finding openminded couples. Lol

• Tina_Femme

Tina_Femme

a year ago

They are not as rare as you might imagine! 🥰

• C874687

C874687

a year ago

I’m keen to help out anyone looking for a bi guy to join them :)

• melbbeachboy87

melbbeachboy87

a year ago

Mostly bottom for bi couples. I have topped for a few couples but I don't think I'm any good at it.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Yeah the bi males are out there. Trying to meet open minded couples too! ☺️