Ever been sprung?

September 14 2019

Just wondering if anyone has bumped into someone (family, freinds, workmates) from every day life at a club or event and how did it go down? Did it get awkward... I know the chances are slim but I bet it has happened at some stage and after a while you could sit back and laugh about it. I loved to hear the stories!! 🤭

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

So far...

We have came across profiles of guys from local shops, servos, you name it...

And these are the people you’d least expect to find here, apparently conservative types..

Full face photos with shop names and all at the background.

False sense of security I guess, thinking no one they know will be here.
    We don’t make the same mistake.

We avoid attending local events and clubs.

Risk is just too high and doesn’t worth it.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

5 years ago

Funny topic

We got up the courage to go to our first event /party two years ago . When we arrived , the door man was someone I went to high school with .
    After taking a deep breath, I said hello gave him a kiss hello as I would any other time .Nothing to be ashamed of .

At another event was someone I work with . Again - no problem .

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Hahaha no
    ....not yet !
    But I guess if it were to happen, you're all in the same boat so it becomes "our little secret"..

• Mask_007

Mask_007

5 years ago

I do agree with you MaenadandCentaur.

Is so easy ticome across people that you seen hear. I do community volunteer work and one way ore another always bump in people that I have seen on RHP. But an less they say something, i do keep the discretion about.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Used to be very scared about running into people but really anyone you run into will be as naughty as you and it is always good to know more people you can kiss or at least just talk a little more cheekily with

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 years ago

Have posted before about this incident. A few years ago, I was in a line at my local woolies with my then teenage daughter. The man next in line me asked if I was SuperFoxy. I ignored. I found it rather rude, especially infront of my daughter When we got to the vehicle she asked me who that was. I stated "No idea".

I know of quite a few people on here from my work. A couple state they are single which I know for fact, they are not. One I even performaced managed and all I could picture in my head was his profile pic (🍆). It doesnt worry me co workers, friends or family on here as long as they mind their own business. It only becomes an issue, if it is made into an issue.

Ms Foxy

• time4us4play

time4us4play

5 years ago

We bumped into another co-worker at a meet and greet. We just smiled and said a friendly hello.
    We also received a message from another co-worker and his wife before we had face pics up. When we looked at their pics we recognised them immediately. A simple no thanks message was sent back to them and to this day they are non the wiser.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Someone I met from this site has started working at my work place. At first I was oh this could get awkward but we both just said hi and chat about everyday stuff. So to other work colleagues we are friends

• lindos

lindos

5 years ago

Yep.

After finally getting a weekend off together we decided to head out to a swingers club for the night.
    All was going well and there were quiet a few sexy people there this night.
    As we're sitting in a dark corner, of the club, I saw a guy from work walk around the corner coming in our direction.
    I put my head down and hoped he wouldn't notice me. But just as he walked past us he looked down and recognised me. (He was there as his mate worked security on the door and was just showing him around. )
    At the time a guy was working hard at convincing my wife to let her play with him. He was doing a good job as he'd managed to get her legs parted slightly and was rubbing his hand on her inner thigh.
    Needless to say it was a little awkward introducing him to her that night.
    I was stressing he would tell everyone at work, but he ended up being a cool guy and we became good mates.
    Turned out he also liked the idea of watching other guys play with his wife but she was very reserved and didn't do it much for him.

• Sensual_play

Sensual_play

5 years ago

The only play parties I have been too have included people I know in everyday life.

Though one i went to solo without my partner, I met this woman while on the dance floor. She was looking nervous and she explained this was the first time at an event like this.

While we were dancing I noticed she kept glancing nervously over toward a couple on the other side of the room. I asked about her distraction. It turned out that the male of the couple was her boss from work.

I dont tend to go to normal swingers parties because as a couple we don't drink. But personally are have stumbled across several people we know on sites like this. Sometimes it's revealed after messenges of interest are exchanged. It's always a bit of a laugh and things are all good.

Generally I play with friends of ours who are not part of anything like these sites anyway. It's always felt natural with friends and never awkward at social gathering etc

• Jackson1811

Jackson1811

5 years ago

Not at a party but got talking to the male half of a couple from this site. After some banter about what we were doing over the weekend, it quickly became apparent that the wife was on the same sports team as our eldest daughter, and our youngest had had sleepovers at their house in the past with their daughter 😬.

• Have2befun

Have2befun

4 years ago

Yep, guy was hitting on me, I showed him our pictures, he then sent pictures of him and his wife, was a old close friend. Omg. Embarrassing.
    He told us all the kinky stuff they were into.
    To our knowledge they have stayed discreet. We have numerous mutual friends.

• AD7272

AD7272

4 years ago

We were chatting with a couple at a house party in Sydney, then discovered we had good mutual friends! Oops!!
    Added each other on FB, and promised not to tell them how we've met. :):)

• Serendipity69

Serendipity69

4 years ago

Bumped into a few people we know on the site and at parties. Makes for interesting situations but generally just means we have more in common than we thought