Does having intimate encounter with a CD/Trans makes you gay?

September 23 2022

I hope I am not offending anyone but some guys that I met from here kept asking if my ex BFs are gay because they dated me, a chick with dick. These guys said they are straight but couldn't resist me because I look like a girl.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

It's probably because they are insecure or just toxic individuals. Do not waste any time or energy answering those questions and if they persist then ignore/block. You don't want that kind of negativity in your life.

• HappyHedonist

HappyHedonist

2 years ago

I believe sub consciously these guys are seeing an attractive trans women and not a male. As they are not attracted to males, they don't consider themselves gay. So it doesn't matter if the hot trans person has a dick.

• Fantasy80

Fantasy80

2 years ago

I get were they are coming from. I would have no hesitation in going down on a trans, however, would have some hesitation in sucking a straight guys dick.

• EddyWooly

EddyWooly

a year ago

Not gay. As a relatively late comer in life to the lovely world of trans girls. It's the femininity which appeals and not the specific body parts. Your curves, beauty and loveliness are feminine ..
    You also had a cock which is a lovely extra piece which would look awful on a hairy white male

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

So ……. I wouldn’t date a guy or kiss one even but cock now and again is good fun, I call it heteroflexible. Trannies, chics with dicks, cross dressers can be sexy as fuck.
    What other people think of that is none of my business, and what’s more I just don’t care.
    And further if you want to dictate to me what words I use then your the bigot and the bully.