Curiosity

December 06 2022

Hey all!

Was just posting her to get some insight into my profile structure.

I paid for a basic 1 month subscription a few days ago to see how things play out & see if this is the site that might get my sexual life going but so far I feel its been a waist of my money with next to no likes or messages & at this point feels kind of personal 🤔

Im not a sleeze or over baring either just a regular dude looking for pleasure. I've tried being genuine, messaging with respect & sometimes a little dirty just to test the waters but to no avail.

Just need some tips from what a women wants to see/hear from guys first message.

Also need to know what men that actually get lucky here think of my profile!
1) Is it decent or does something need to change?
2) Am I just not attractive enough to be here?

I've not had luck in the past either so either its personal or I need something to change but I don't know what that is so help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• divine27

divine27

a year ago

Very few get lucky here don't renew your subscription

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

You just need some tips from what a woman wants to see / hear ?

The problem with this is that one ends up simply telling women what they want to see / hear in your profile and or first message. Even if it is not true. For example of you were a smoker you could simply say that you are not, or simply alter your profile to suit. Best to be open & transparent.

Looking at your profile wording , there are a few alarm bells / off putting statements :

“Expect my hand between your thighs in 0.2 seconds “. This smacks of entitlement . Strike #1

“ I will treat you like a queen or my slave “ Strike #2 . You are out !

Safe sex of required? No thanks .

PS: your profile is missing several of its drop down fields - for example smoker ? Drinker ?

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

This question has been asked alot. Search the archives and you'll likely find some handy hints. Welcome to RHP and best of luck x

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

Search the forums and you might get some tips. As the subject has been covered A LOT. As the comment hint tells me positive comments only.

• MnauMnau

MnauMnau

a year ago

Yep, luck you will need.
    Don't be a sleazy and pushy d..k, be respectful and polite...
    Don't expect anything to happen with anyone at any time on here. And don't take it personally if you are refused, blocked, not replied to or ignored.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

A honest assessment from a women in a older category.
    A smiling pic goes along way, so at least have 1.
    Hassle free sex is as unappealing word as NSA.
    The 0.2 second response would make a first meet feel some what like that you have no respect for others choices or boundaries.
    Every one will take your information based on they're own experience.
    So you can't make it universally appealing to all.
    So you just have to go with representing yourself in the truest fashion. It will probably take more than a month to find what you seek.
    Many of us in the forum's have been here years and had great experiences. But it's going to take more than just a good profile. Your going to have to get socially involved on some level physically. It's more a lifestyle not a month vacation from your norm to get in a few good hookups.

• ddlbm

ddlbm

a year ago

The hole is getting deeper and deeper

• kickingaround

kickingaround

a year ago

As a 40 year old who doesn't play cougar games you would never get a yes from me purely based on age and state... but for what it's worth, if you can't be bothered to run words through a spell checker or type the word "and" as its full three letters I just assume you're unlikely to slow sex down to the level of desire and tension I prefer, so we're probably not compatible

• Lostyanumber

Lostyanumber

a year ago

Consider the possibility of being seen as sleazy until proven sleazy.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

*sigh* ok mate this might sting a bit but like a bandaid this is for the best. Your profile is fine, you are fine your expectations are completely delusional. Not since a young DP washed up on these shores has somebody so closely resembled Mr Cum At Me Ladies.

A few days??! This is a low probability grind at the best of times, a few days is negligible.
    + "get your sexual life going" = You are clueless and desperate.

You can succeed but it's going to take time, hard work and likely some brutal knocks to your self esteem. Here's what I did that worked so I am going to recommend:

1) Work on yourself, your self esteem is going to need it. Get fit, fucking is serious cardio, you will need it. Anything you've wanted to do to improve yourself, do it, don't think about it.

2) Keep trying different things, what people advise you in the forums and what actually work are only loosely correlated. Everyone is different, be you and work out what works for you. (This step is likely going take time and this is normal)

3) Learn some IRL game. How many women do you think came here to get some random dude's sexual life going and how many came here to get seduced by an attractive dude who knows what is attractive to women? That's rhetorical I don't need an answer.

4) Find your present market value here. It's lower than you think but it is what it is, pretending it's something else will get you no sex just like nobody is gonna sell you a sick boat for $500. Keep trying to have sex with less and less desirable people until people finally agree to have sex with you. That's your present sexual market value. Good news, as soon as someone agrees to have sex with you and you don't totally fuck it up your value improves 10 to 15%. Take that and run with it, you might surprise yourself how far you can take it but you need to have some patience, run is maybe not the best metaphor here. Take that and take baby steps forward but stay positive and enjoy the journey.

All the best, hope this helps.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

a year ago

Hidden profiles get zero attention.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a year ago

Think of it as a virtual bar with an entry fee to meet a range of people out to get laid (at some level). Except once you step through the door there is about a 10:1 ratio of men to women, plus a few females lurking about in the shadows that sometimes come out and surprise you. Online isn’t real and it’s bad for your ego. If you can get past that you’re winning at life!

• badboyhere

badboyhere

a year ago

I think he left after he was told to grow taller to around 6.3 get fit, think about what the women of RHP want and stop being creepy. I guess he realised he fits into the 99% like the rest of us. Oh well, 1 down 2.5million to go

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Well at least he asked and if you're scared off from the forums various opinions. Wait till he interacts with some of the freakfest on here. 😆🤫

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

You aren’t a sleaze or over baring, and you’ve tried being genuine, messaging with respect and sometimes a little dirty just to test the waters. And you can’t see an issue with that?