Creampie Fetish

February 17 2023

Just curious as to whether or not anyone else has as much of an interest in being filled as much as I do? Literally the only thing I think or fantasise about when I’m getting off

Comments

• Flirty2020

• RHP User

• Maracus69

Maracus69

a year ago

hi love women's cream and squirt really enjoy the taste

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

a year ago

🎶 🎶
    Dear Cake Girl, bring me a dream
    Make it the cutest cream-pie I've ever seen
    I give you my word, that I’m not a rover
    So tell me that my lonesome nights are over”
    🎶🎶
    (Sung to the tune of “Mr Sandman” by the Chordettes)

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Just wondering if this is a fantasy being filled
    A regular kink normal with sex getting off
    Or preparing for the first time, fantasising to the next level bringing the fill to fruition and in what position would I, oh your Cum filled pussy cream pie dripping out of in.?
    If you say missionary on the pool table.. I’ll say no way how could you know what I know about you like I do same as you, could it be a coincidence or reading my mind about the ropes of cum i just filled you not only pouring out of your very sensitive erratic contractions pumping Cum back out in bursts, but out of your ears and nose and another load down where you’re now deepthroated and gagging with mascara running down your cheeks in tears of joy and how spectacularly amazing I am as talented no other ever could ever rival.
    Because that’s what I thought too.
    But now there’s no point telling you I like your fantasy, I’d have to tell you I annulated your upper orifices by biblical proportions of floodwaters, to the body’s writhing in climaxing convulsions like a fish out of water flopping about from annihilating your limited naive innocence reflected, to redirected mind blowing absolutely discombobulated, it will be some time before you can make sense of anything, but slowly your senses in chaos subside into small flashes of reality’s time in aftercare you will remember your name and never forever mine.

I love this post OP, very engaging.
    Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• arsenal2837

arsenal2837

a year ago

I love doing it

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

a year ago

Yeah I completely into chlamydia..
    It's my fetish 🙄

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I loooove eating creampies
    I eat my own from wife but she’s not keen on it
    I’d love to be in a Mmf or mfm situation where I can eat more than 1 creampie
    I’ve only had that opportunity once at a ClubX cinema
    I’d lick the cum off a woman in a bukakke but not sure how many loads I’d lick cause some cum just tastes bitter

• Bicuckple60

Bicuckple60

a year ago

For us it is no Fantasy.... my MISTRESS insists I do the cleanup every time....done too many to count!!!

• KarissaLuvsKum

KarissaLuvsKum

a month ago

If I'm fucking a guy, there should be a creampie!