Cock Rings

August 18 2022

What’s the best way to find a suitable cock ring?

Comments

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

2 years ago

Measure a firm circumference when erect, then go and chat to your friendly local sex shop sales people

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Maybe a sexy game of quoits 🤷‍♂️

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Do not try starting out with one too small can end up with an embarrassing trip to th the ER

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

You could always get a cardboard template of progressive size holes .. stick your dick in til you find the right circumference then take it to your local sex shop and show the lady behind the counter ? Either that ' or find a one size fits all ?

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

2 years ago

Not sure but maybe visit the local cock fight event and see if the cocks are happy in the size arena they fight in?
    Not sure how to judge if they would like a smaller or larger one. Guessing the winner is happy and loser would enjoy a bigger ring?

• OneLickOne

OneLickOne

2 years ago

Be nice guys, hey it's a place to come and get advice too, I've used them and found the ladies didn't like them in DP, a little uncomfortable but good on the on the ball sack keeps all the boys tight and together.

• EtherealMagician

EtherealMagician

2 years ago

Make sure it has elasticity, as mentioned if it’s to small the end result could be painful, damaging and a trip to the hospital with a visit from the fire brigade will be the order of the day if you use a metal one.

Not from experience 🤣 but a fee horror stories I have read.

• Captain_K

Captain_K

2 years ago

you can buy packs with like three different sizes, That should cover you. Work out how you are going to use them and if you like them then you will know the size you want if you want to get better ones. its only like $20 for a basic 3 pack online

• melbbeachboy87

melbbeachboy87

2 years ago

Try different size rings until you find one you like. My sportsfucker cocking is my favourite. Tight so I can feel it around my cock/balls but is not painful when left on to wear. Sometimes wear very small/tight ring for sex. Cockrings should be tight, wearing too big or loose defeats the purpose

• Chevymetal

Chevymetal

2 years ago

I just use an bicycle in tube. Cut a ring off when I need one. It's a lifetime supply

• Swede712

Swede712

a year ago

A lot of stores sell sets these days where. They come with a variety of sizes, you can either use them as a tester set or an increase in restrictiveness.
    Or buy the adjustable one.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

Visit Honey Burdettes.