RHP User

RHP User

M43 F27

Club 103 and pleasure lounge

May 12 2017

Hi we were considering going to club 103 tonight and had a couple of questions regarding the following.

1. Roughly average age
2. How many people usually attend
3. Is the collared shirt and dress pants what all the guys wear or can you dress a little more casual

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• MasterBilly

MasterBilly

7 years ago

I only can talk about 103 it's is very relaxed there the are of all ages but manly from 30+ and when you inside you can wear what ever you like

• inspirit

inspirit

7 years ago

Age range varies tho both clubs are fun.. Personally I prefer 103, as it has a great "dungeon" room.

Enjoy.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Id say the age rage for both is similar 35+ in most case.
    103 has the dungeon with some whips and floggers you can use. It also has a room set up like an office for role play. Downstairs there's a pool table and bar area. There's also an outdoor area where you can drink/smoke/mingle.
    PL, has the spa. Which doesn't matter to many but does to some. It also has a small private room you can use for around 30 minutes if you're not inclined to be watched.
    My understanding is Saturday nights are the busiest for both. But dont quote me on that.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Friday Night at PL attracts a few more single men and women than Saturday night.
    Our guest range in age from early 20's to late 50's The average age being late 30's.On average a Friday night will attract about 35 people and Saturday a bit busier with up to 65 people.

Pleasure Lounge has the feel of an erotic club with a good sized open lounge area for Dancing Chatting and 3 playrooms.

Each club offers a something different, so it depends on what your looking as to the club that will interest you more

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

In my experience Pleasure Lounge has an ever so slightly lower age bracket than 103, while 103 caters more to those with kinky leanings, however there is quite a bit of crossover between those who frequent them, so anyone could be anywhere on any given night. You'll never know which establishment best suits your taste unless you frequent both a number of times. Happy trails.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Adelaide.... guess what?? There are none.

Here in Perth we are very lucky to have great clubs. I have been to all and they all have to be visited.

So check them all out to answer all your thoughts questions and curiosity. They all have very hospitable hosts and guests.

See ya on the dancefloor!

• Chinaussie

Chinaussie

6 months ago

Does anyone have any info on Club 103 Wednesday arvo's. We are new, do you need a pass or just rock up?

• Hornycouple269

Hornycouple269

5 months ago

Club 103 tonight anyone going??