Are straight guys ok with having their dick sucked by another guy in an MFM situation?

April 06 2023

My wife and I both identify as bi. I am not into giving or receiving anal with a guy but my wife likes to see me kissing sucking cock, actually we both like sucking the same cock at the same time. In the past I have used my hand to guide another guy's cock into my wife's cunt or mouth. However we have limited our play to guys who identify as bi or flexible. We have tended to avoid straight guys despite getting lots of offers. I'd like to hear other people's views and experiences. How straight is straight? Paul.

Comments

• SDSBinMelb

SDSBinMelb

a year ago

There are a lot of guys who are bi playful but don't want to be branded as bi sexual. I am bi sexual and, like you, love sharing and sucking a cock with my partner. If a guy is quote straight, they will normally reiterate that in their profile. To me that means they might be open to accidental m2m contact such as in a DP situation but isn't into any guy on guy action. I always like to clarify with a couple where their man is so there are no surprises when you do hook up. I also use the terms bi oral or bi-playful which seems to be received better. But then I prefer a guy who is prepared to go down on me also.

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

a year ago

In our limited experience, many 'straight' guys aren't so straight.

They just feel they need to put that on their bio.

I read a swinger survey last year. Over 2000 respondents from around the world. Something like 50% of guys weren't completely straight.

And the non-straight percentages went higher, the younger they were.

- Alex.

• CandiKane

CandiKane

a year ago

I’m straight but for me, great company and the spirit of the moment can trump sexuality. :)

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

Its my belief MFM stands for straight where MMF is bi . ? As a straight male ' l have absolutely no desire to interact with another male ' but thats me ... What others do is there own business...?

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

a year ago

Just be you.

• Garyiskeen

Garyiskeen

a year ago

Love it. Especially by a couple as you described

• peter196921

peter196921

a year ago

I would have said I was straight, but had change my profile as experimental as I have no issue with male contact , I don’t go looking forward it but with a couple lites of fun 🙈☺️

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Me personally, do not enjoy straight men in group situations. They're very boring when it's all focused on the female/s. When a man is stoical in his straightness.... Then he is usually quite adverse to any male interaction and definitely no make in male touching. Its Bi men all the way for my group fun. All in together equally.

• Patrick2510

Patrick2510

a year ago

From experience I was never against a guy giving me oral and over time I've definitely evolved into bi curious at the very least, more than happy now yo give and receive

• Felicitous

Felicitous

a year ago

Nope.
    Each to their beautifully diverse own, of course!
    But my husband is 'straight' straight.
    He'd not be okay with any male play.
    MFM would be just that.
    We assume that anyone claiming to be the 'straight' is just that. I think those that are happy to have blurred boundaries in this way should at least write experimental.
    RHP definitely need's to add ... 'heteroflexible' to their options.

Of course there are those that will evade being transparent for many reasons. Ultimately this can be true for anything written. Hopefully screening quantifies wants and needs for both sides and honesty mostly prevails or intuition when it doesn't.
    V

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

a year ago

We play regularly with other couples and groups. While I am bi John was stoically str8 for many years. He understood and accepted that there had to be male to male touch in group situations and he was comfortable with that. A big step for him was when one guy wanted to hold John and put him into his wife for the first time (it was their first time swinging and he felt it was his way of showing his wife he was ok). Of course it wasn't a 5 second grab but a few strokes and rubbing John along his wife before putting it in. Talking about it later, John felt that it was fine due to the context. This has progressed now to some playmates sucking John while he is playing with their wife. Will I ever get my fantasy of John and I giving a blow job together with a playmate? Probably not but we do change over time.

• HappyHedonist

HappyHedonist

a year ago

If you're in the scene, probably doesn't matter.

• lindos

lindos

a year ago

It seems alot more accepted these days from when we first started playing.

• soulsofthepure

soulsofthepure

a year ago

Both my wife and I are hetroflexable because we are just deviants.

To us, hetroflexable is where you can have fun with someone of the same gender, but you aren't attracted or go chasing it.

Bisexual is physically attracted to either or and take whatever they get, we call them greedy bit**** 😝

Gay or homosexual is only being attracted to that of the same gender.

• innerwestguy123

innerwestguy123

a year ago

I think if it’s clear that it’s a mmf or you are looking for bi M play and a “straight” guy messages interested then there is a good chance he is into it or doesn’t mind. Easiest way ito know is simply be clear on what you want.

• sensualone

sensualone

a year ago

Absolutely ok with it especially in a MFM and/or MMF situation.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I never thought there would the day that the turn on by the vibe that zingz from the scenario it's fukn awesome have that all day

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I love seeing guys giving oral to each other. It's one of my turn ons and have seen it close up. My husband is straight but has engaged in oral in our 3somes on occasions but doesn't go seeking it. I'd love him to go all the way and make the guy cum in his mouth and the cherry would be for him to swallow.
    My upcoming birthday is when it might happen and he's up for it so I'm really excited.

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Crossing swords, double any penetration and all of them together, if grabbing a mate by his cock and obviously he can’t see, so guided assistance helps to keep the engine running and I’ll put Tara in the middle, not speaking for others, well she has said to us, fuck me any ways you guys want. So she’s being tossed about, legs flying about , she left them behind so we need to keep the peripheral’s alert, moaning and thriving in waves of orgasms, sucking cock as much when she can she loves it, spitroasted or in the sex swing or bent over something us guys will reach intimacy at times and then the engine is running in peak condition a fine line between acceleration and disintegration, like a 350 Chevy V8 settling at 5000rpm in cold night air 320 kmph look over and see a mate knowing exactly how he’s feeling and things like that,
    As long as we use the banana rule in any moments such as.
    If a mate is eating a banana, no eye contact !
    We shake hands, actually there was a night we had been well into an mfm and I found a moment to express how nice it felt what she was doing to me, she gave me a smirk and showed me her hands.
    I gave our mate a complimenting pat on his nuts and encouraged we keep on working together as clearly Tara was enjoying all of it and she agreed in all kinds of ways.
    He met up with us a while after and thanked us for how comfortable he felt with us and found his bi sexuality, cancelled the women he was regularly enjoyed by and off to explore his bi sexual experiences.
    If a guy wants to suck my cock while in amongst it all, he will find a way to,
    What do I do, use the banana rule. Tara thinks it’s a wonderful rule, calls it ‘cool bananas’
    💦😎😍😎💦

Oh and sensual foreplay I enjoy sensual massage 💆‍♀️ as much if not more than the women do so that’s a win win,
    On the occasion’s we have played in group fun, trannies are always in amongst us and trannies, the ones we know, like to play with men mostly, just a thing, so I’m booked in and two massage tables two t girls iether side of me, faces into the face hole and it’s when the massage I tease and take their testicles into my hands, oh heavens to Betsy they ask each other if they have cum and they say to each other yes I came, me too.
    They don’t apply to the banana rule, nor women, nor our gay men friends, none use the banana rule, it’s all cool bananas as the eyes sparkle when smiling, or sucking or gagging deepthroat face fucked and the money shot, but cumming in someone’s mouth must be compliant or don’t as a rule, Tara has once only ever wanted me to Cum in her mouth sucking my cock and an extremely intense of the extremities spectrum we share our experiences together, 20 years Anal was absolutely taboo, no way not a chance, one time Tara said ‘fuck my arse Mado ! But she loved it and loves it and loves dp, some of her wildest climaxes at the extremities of the spectrum and changing mind happens and one rule over all should shall be each person them self make choices and no one else make some one else’s choices instead of… doesn’t matter who the fuck they think they are, use the choice is your’s rule unconditional. Or step out this lifestyle is not for that kind of behaviour, if the women don’t feel safe, it all falls apart and guys sucking straight guys cocks would surely go viral. IMHO

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• SirSpankalot1966

SirSpankalot1966

a year ago

I enjoy both giving and receiving head from guys when playing with couples.
    One of my fantasy is to caught by a wife or girlfriend with another guy with both of us enjoying each other’s hard cocks in our mouths and her joining us.

• jamsampie111666

jamsampie111666

a year ago

I’m fine with guys playing with my cock and ass but I’m yet to try returning the favour. Not into guys fucking or me fucking them. If you just want a cock to share let me know.

• Nato842

Nato842

6 months ago

Only been in fmf got offered a mmf many years ago and said no unfortunately but now days I would love to try it

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

In my past experience, leave the straight and experimental guys ar the gate. They just want ya Mrs and some of them will even try to organise a hookup on the side behind your back.

I'm very envious of you. Always loved the thought of sucking a cock at the same time with a woman. Sharing it, getting underneath her while she's being fucked by it and sucking her juices off it and then guiding it back in.
    God damn, might have to rub one out now. Lol

• Adultfunguy

Adultfunguy

3 months ago

I am straight as far as I know. However the idea of mfm turns me on. Even if male will suck my cock I wouldn’t care much.

Also I would love to eat out lady in 69 while another man penetrates her. Does it make me bi, would it mean that I will lick his cock too or there is a gap? Has anyone had experience?

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

I have never been even experimental as it has not interested me or turned me on in thought. If I was to join a couple it would only be to enhance the fun side for the female. No problem with DP or the accidental brushing of bodies or cocks but not at all interested in pleasure from the male

• SnB_Couple

SnB_Couple

3 months ago

We have done this in the past and would definitely do it again, can be very sexy in the moment, but not something we actively search for.