Amateur pics

November 24 2023

So Mrs S finally worked up the courage to let me post some pics in the Amateur pics section. Posted over a week before the month started but they only just went up today. I was hoping she'd get some votes to boost her confidence but it's annoying there's only 6 days left in the month. Does anyone know how early you have to submit photos for them to come up at the start of the month?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

Her photos were stunning and I supported with a 5.
    Think you guys contribute prolifically to forums that are always interesting. Good luck with the votes

• Sawadee

Sawadee

5 months ago

What a pleasant surprise.... got my vote.. 😏

• Razzledazzle74

Razzledazzle74

5 months ago

I agree, pictures are stunning. Also voted with a 5 and left a comment.
    Thank you for posting 😍

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 months ago

Just voted. 👍

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

There are lags for publishing things I haven’t yet worked out. I wrote a story to be published and it took a week - must be whenever admins get around to reviewing things.

Good on you both for sharing with the community. Takes a little bravery 👍

• compressor

compressor

5 months ago

Great photos to be honest. She is a very sexy lady. She got a 5 from me

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

5 months ago

Thank you guys I just checked and she went to 3rd place in 2 days. I showed her with a “See you ARE sexy to others”. She is a wonderful person but still doesn’t accept her own attractiveness and I think this just gave her the little boost I hoped it would.
    She’s now demanding the prize if she wins but after photographer is paid there won’t be much left over haha!
    Really appreciate the positive comments here and on the photos. Thanks again 🙏

• jef7f

jef7f

5 months ago

You have two fantastic pics there and what a lovely décolletage

• Felicitous

Felicitous

5 months ago

Also voted! Also for the first time :)
    It's a wonderful thing to gain a little confidence and sometimes that does come from seeing yourself through the eyes of others when our own are oftentimes FAR too critical. 💓

• TheMinx

TheMinx

5 months ago

Done 🔥💋

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

Got my vote. Pics got me a bit excited. Sexy is all attitude!

• Sawadee

Sawadee

5 months ago

Votes at 2.30pm 28th Nov is 180 ... Cmon Mrs Ess... you can do it... 🤗 you already have my vote...

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

5 months ago

Well she did it!!!
    What in interesting experience this was. I went in hoping she’d just get a good number of votes and comments to have her see how sexy others can view her. When she reached third we were both surprised and then I was stressed that if she fell off the leader board she’d dismiss the achievement. I felt better when she moved to second and had a little breathing room but then my competitive nature kicked in, when she went to first I screen shot it as I thought it wouldn’t last but wanted a record to show her. The votes were close as she moved around the top three many times and wow the other two winners are absolutely stunning. I had to wait up to see what the result would be, she fell asleep. I woke her up to tell her and she replied “did you MAKE people vote for me?” Argh why are women so tough on themselves!
    Anyway this has been a great experience and I’d recommend it but maybe that’s just because we were successful. I know another sexy woman who entered and didn’t reach the top three and had no idea how close or far she was and she’s a bit sad as she really wanted some validation too. It is a little confusing as there’s votes and likes and comments and they don’t seem to correlate with outcomes and there’s no actual tally of votes. Maybe RHP needs to give better instructions as there was contention whether a 5 or 1 was the top vote too.
    Gee look at me ramble!
    I’d like to thank all of you that sent lovely comments and took time to vote, it really is appreciated and has made me feel more warmth in this little community we have here.
    Big hugs to you all xxx

• ShoreThing

ShoreThing

5 months ago

How does someone vote?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Lol..thinly veiled way to get some votes for the mrs 😏😂

• youngfun1992

youngfun1992

4 months ago

What an amazingly beautiful woman, I adore nothing more then lingerie and heels on a woman my true fetish and embodied in your photos. Makes me proud to be a Newy local, and thankful your your sharing xxxx

• Strokemehsrd

Strokemehsrd

4 months ago

I’m holidaying in Perth moment. Just finished my morning scroll…. So many hot women