Where to find my Master

October 04 2020

Lately ive found myself going further down the BDSM rabbit hole and have developed an insatiable and primal urge to be owned by a Dom, but one who also understands the importance of aftercare.

Ive met many a man who claims to be a Dom, but who are actually ranging from inexperienced to dangerous.

Ive looked at fetlife but find it not very user friendly, unless someone knows it well and can help me out?

So where to next? Looking for some tips from any one who has found their Dom or sub and can provide some advice.

Thank you. X

Comments

• Sex_magic

Sex_magic

4 years ago

Hi Kisses,

Sorry to hear you have had some bad experiences trying to find your Dom/ Master, in truth it is very difficult to find someone who is the right fit, and it all depends on what your looking for, it is so important that that you and your Dom are the right fit, after all it's comes down to total trust and if your not comfortable it will never work !

Yes there are a lot of pretenders out there who seem to think oh just get a chick in a room smack her about a bit, fuck her and all will be okay, well it doesn't work like that, there are actually rules that a Dom should follow, for instance time limits for how long certain punishments should be maintained, this is to ensure the psychological well being of the Sub, it would be much better for these people to just say from the outset that they are inexperienced, then you can decide if you want to explore it together, just make sure that you have a safe word in case things do get out of hand.

As for finding people, all I can suggest is you keep trying the various websites, here, AMM, I actually found a Sub on Ashley Madison, you never know where or when the right person is going to pop up, but you will be pleasantly surprised when they do.

Good luck with your search

Dom

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Having been in the scene the best way is to circulate. Head out to munches, go to local events, be out there but not "easy". Yes, there are so many wanna be "Dom's" who don't have a clue but there are guys who you will have chemistry with. Totally agree with Dominator, its funny where you meet, often it is in a vanilla place. Look for the signs, it's about knowing yourself and being comfortable in your own skin, that will attract the right person.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Very relatable, I've had the same issue trying to find a Dom on other sites and mostly got young men messaging things like "I'd dom you in the bedroom babe. I'd totally f**k the s**t out of you". Um.....no, that's not what D/s is. Also a lot of men who say they are "naturally dominant" but turn out to be nervous wrecks in person. I gave up looking because I couldn't find the right fit but I learnt a lot about my preferences along the way. I had the best luck on tinder with a mostly vanilla - but suggestive profile. It was a great conversation starter and much easier to use than AMM and Fetlife. Might be worth a try?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I've been in the kink scene in Sydney than SEQ for 9 years and on Fetlife a little longer, once you know how you use it it's actually really simple however the main mistake everyone makes is they go looking for a master or dominant.
    In my 9 years I can count on my hands the number of genuine well put tougher men I respected as dominants.
    Don't look for a dominant to enter an M/s dynamic with. Look for good friends and that friendship circle will help feed you the good eggs and filter out the garbage.

• badboyhere

badboyhere

4 years ago

Been watching too much 50 shades of grey movies have we?