Urethral play

February 09 2020

Is there any male,females or couples in go urethral play.
How did you get into it.
Does your partner get into it with you.
Guys have you gone through your bladder to hit your G Spot.

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• wildcrazyloving

wildcrazyloving

4 years ago

I too am interested hearing others experience with this, though I am guessing fetlife may be the place to go.

• Haleakala

Haleakala

4 years ago

I enjoy it, not really sure how I first go into it but I do remember trying a long piercing barbell and feeling what the ball felt like as it went down. Have had some fun play sessions with kinky partners as part of a larger BDSM scenario.

Adult shops now stock urethral sounds so it's fairly easy to gets set and try it out on yourself. You do need to make sure they are clean and you can buy sachets of sterile lube, I don always use sterile lube and have never had a problem but I don't go into the bladder.

• Ragdata

Ragdata

4 years ago

I recently had my first experience with sounding at the hands of a new playmate. I was REALLY nervous and couldn't bear to watch - but he told me I did fairly well - I was impressed when she showed me how deep she had gone as well. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the fact that it felt as though the lube we used (silicon) felt as though it produced a VERY short-lived burning sensation somewhere around the middle of my penis. We're going to give it another shot though - with a more expensive brand of lube.

• Ragdata

Ragdata

4 years ago

SHE - not he ... no hang ups there, just didn't want to misrepresent.

• redhotbrett

redhotbrett

3 years ago

Fetlife has lots of info