RHP User

RHP User

M41 F41

Un responded messages

April 15 2023

Hi guys,
I seem to have a lot of trouble in getting responses from anyone when I’m interested in meeting up/having a chat.
I’m always polite and try to stand out from the crowd but they all seem to fall by the wayside. Am I wasting my money upgrading my account if there’s no success??
Does anyone have any tips as to what I might be doing wrong?
Thanks heaps!!

Comments

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

next to no photos, not a lot in your profile, this is apparently a male's profile but there is a pic of your wife. Completely confusing. People who play separately or as a couple have multiple profiles. Or they just have the couple's profile and say they do play separately. Reading your profile and from experience (I've been around a while) your profile appears to be one of the many lies on here. Husbands who are playing up on their wives without her knowledge. May or may not be you but that's the vibe I'm getting. Search this topic in the forums there are hundreds of these posts.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

Your profile is listed as a Male profile. Perhaps change it to couples profile and allow your wife to initiate contact and send a few messages.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

First off I don't think your profile "stands out" It's very generic and I've seen loads like it. Very little detail about who you are and what exactly you're looking for.
    second you mention a wife yet you have a single male profile. That immediately sets alarm bells ringing. People will want to see your wife and ideally you're profile should be verified (although that's not full proof) so that people know you're not just a guy posing as a couple or that you've set up this profile without her consent. The last thing people want is to turn up on a date with one party unenthusiastic.
    Thirdly your photos aren't very good. They're not very clear and there's very few of them.

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

G’day Heath, if you stay financial you can take a look with all types of meet and greet’s. RHP here in forums, chat rooms, all kinds of stuff, ‘Sex is on topic’ and heaps of sex on topic events, parties, a bi nude outdoor night time orgies and shenanigans in the bush on a property NewCastle, Folk are organising and hosting, breakfasts if you’re there for it. Swingers are swinging every chance and try make a chance for every chance, dance parties, fetish and gangbangs, sharing stories or cam2cam, chit chat in t
    Ms silks chat rooms, very disciplined and polite folk men toss in the romantics and women actually speak too, couples, all sorts. Then there is the ‘we are gonna be there then, wanna come play up there with us then ?? Whatever it’s called you will bump into it.
    It’s all happening under the guises of ‘sex on topic and having a hoot if a time safe and fun, and if you tidy up and be yourself, it’s where the best in you is to offer and to be found. Also the nature of your sexuality and kink, fetish, bi sexuality, romantics, whatever arouses your curiosities will lead to other folk who share the likes and find niche’s, somewhere to belong and someone who cares.
    If you spend your time sending random messages, often the shiny ones you get all caught up trying to think of getting it right for a figment if of your imagination 💭.
    Sooner than later you will be sending messages to people you have met some way or another, the message will return with pleasantries and a friend to join in and together have some fun and later to all or nothing, the Intensions you set off by the very things next now, this way up to now is not working out for you, better understand the universe is answering the best Intensions and a path meeting to the best of you and you can. Look out and around and smile and make sure you keep hydrated, dehydration is the single most problem the emergency intake , St Vincent hospital Sydney the busiest in the Southern Hemisphere Dr Gordon Fulvier and his staff are exhausted to every day, they need people coming in much better condition, drink as thirsty is already in dehydration.
    We feel a little excited for you Heath, great question, the best one..💫so it’s begun…🙂
    Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

I can see why. There's nothing in your profile that will encourage someone to respond.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Your profile is a bit misleading, a bit more information and pictures would maybe help. It don't seem like you have put a lot of effort into your profile which people will pick up on.
    Make sure to send a clear face picture with your first message. No sunnies, and a big smile :)
    Good luck!

• Artie1960

Artie1960

a year ago

Having the same or similar problem. So I’m just pointed out to several women who I matched criteria with and who have read my chat, but didn’t bother to respond, that a no or even being blocked is less ignorant and less bad mannered. Tired of ignorance