Trying to gt a conversation started

September 15 2020

I see a lot of girls saying in post hit me up for a chat, ezy going down to earth. Iv never struggled this hard to get a conversation going. Any tips guys girls would be appreciated

Comments

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

As we all know it can be frustrating being on here . You asked , so I will give you my opinion.
    Your profile has no information about yourself , what you seek and some may feel it’s not worthwhile engaging without having a bit of insight into what you are all about . A few more pictures would be a good addition as well.
    As we all also know there is a lot of single guys on here . Single girls are spoilt for choice . Making yourself stand out in your profile is an excellent start .
    Only my opinion, we are all individuals with different wants and needs . ...When engaging in chat be respectful , honest , patient , do not stalk - everyone is ‘busy doing real life ‘. Once engaging in chat , I’m not a fan of the barrage of ....k! pictures morning noon and night . Some may love it .
    Good luck .
    Ax

• wildcrazyloving

wildcrazyloving

4 years ago

I find it easier to iniate contact with a person/couple who has put effort into their profile.. It gives me something to work with.. As I demonstrate in a relaxed manner, how we are compatible.

Only use one or two subjects to paraphrase casually.

Try matching the communication style of those you are trying to connect with.

When I recieve messages from people who do not put effort into their own profile, my interest is deterred.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

How do you approach people in a pub ??

• wildcrazyloving

wildcrazyloving

4 years ago

I have lover who has dyslexia. He was a wildcard, in that his profile and messaging style was not great. It made me realise that there some awesome people out there that are lack some basic skills that many of us take for granted.

Here is an example of an intial message which you can personalise.

Hi

How's your day?
    Introduce yourself briefly (try not to repeat what is in your profile).
    I noticed that that in your profile you mentioned..
    Feel free to check-out my PG which I have attached.
    Be great to chat if you feel we are compatible.

Have a great day

(Insert your name)

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Yeah the old "Hit me up for a chat" line, is pure laziness and all one sided. Bugger that! Next