RHP User

RHP User

M44 F42

Taboo 22

October 28 2019

Hi. We are looking at going to Taboo 22 in the next few weeks. Has anyone been before? What's it like?
We live 3 hrs away so looking at reviews before we make the drive up
Mrs B

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• time4us4play

time4us4play

5 years ago

We had the displeasure of attending Taboo once. Let’s just say never again. They let absolutely anyone in to get the money. We could count on one hand the number of people who were under 150kg. Mostly single guys in footy shirts, shorts and thongs who looked like they had come straight from the pub.
    We counted only 4 couples and the single ladies were the same size as the men. We stayed about an hour and a half and left.

We would NEVER go there again.

• 2ofus4more

2ofus4more

5 years ago

We have only been once.. We did find it wasn't a "flash" as other clubs,, but not everyone or everything is perfect. We were with some great friends that certainly did make the night. The management could probably be a bit more solid on dress standards,, as it really does make a difference to the ambience of a place and crowd. We certainly pay more attention to people who make an effort..

At least we have people who are willing to invest in clubs and venues.. Good on em..

Just have fun and try different things..

• XBonnieClydeX

XBonnieClydeX

5 years ago

The actual venue itself is great, we'll has great potential. It's well set up, and could be great.

But yeah, the dress standard was pretty poor and the club needs to be promoted more as I don't think a lot of people are even aware it exists.... It's a shame because Bris really could do with some more clubs.

If they actively promoted, got in some hot promo staff to man the front counter, made their dress code standards better and held some themed party nights I think the clientele would improve greatly 🙂

I'd be more inclined to attend a private party or a themed night at Mike's or CV's 😎

• peteranick223

peteranick223

5 years ago

We were also thing of visiting this club on the 8th of November , a little unsure now after reading these comments , admittedly it was the cheaper price that did attract us

• Deep_Love

Deep_Love

5 years ago

BUT!!! Teeth and deodorant are optional! The clientele certainly are original. I was so turned off I couldn't even go home and fuck my sexy husband....
    ~ Mrs Deep_Love

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

The club itself is ok plus you get pizza after 11pm 😊Although it wasn't for me I liked the fact that there was so many different kinds of people and all getting along with no judgments.

• XBonnieClydeX

XBonnieClydeX

5 years ago

Deep_love

You should've popped into our place on the way home! 🤣😈

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Nice people run it, clean tidy club
    But no wouldn’t go there again,gave it 3 goes ,low dress code, I guess the best way to describe it is if you went to a dodgy low socionomic area at lunch time on doll day, and everyone was naked
    Eat your heart out, or maybe don’t!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

How do you go at Mikes Place getting cabs or Uber being right down the back of the industrial estate? I went to Diversions once had an awesome time as a single guy. Taboo 22 once but couldn’t stay late so average night. Keen to give Mikes a go in a few weeks time.