Sybian questions

April 18 2022

Hi all :)
I'm in the process of making a Sybian for my partner as a suprise,
It'll be identical to the store bought one but I'm after some feed back and changes anyone would make who's used the before

TIA :)

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Sounds like an interesting project. I have no good advice, but wish you good luck. Your partner is very lucky!

• ddlbm

ddlbm

2 years ago

Make sure it’s waterproof 😂

• ReyandJean

ReyandJean

2 years ago

Watch the wife's reaction to George Clooney's effort at a sex machine in the movie "Burn after reading"
    Hope you get a better response to your surprise.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

2 years ago

Try to find a way to make it quieter as our experience of one is that the whole house vibrates when it’s turned to full throttle.

😊

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

2 years ago

Blue tooth and mobile phone friendly rather than the clunky cord that always gets in the way and looks very unsexy ,also the seat area on the cowgirl version looks far nicer and modern

And agree with flirty ,some anti vibration going out the bottom would be good ,

Mr b

• Your_SilverFox

Your_SilverFox

2 years ago

I tossed around the idea to custom build one for many years. The correctly geared drive motor with speed control is obviously most important along with a powerful enough vibrator.
    One addition I thought to try was adding a small subwoofer to send waves through the body. A deep thump thump thump 😜

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

Any update on this ? How’d the project go?