Firie24U

Firie24U

M31 F33

Profiles and messaging

September 18 2020

I’ve been on and off a few different dating sites but am finding that being a gentleman and being polite but starting with small talk just doesn’t work. Generally after a few messages I find I can get into a Rhythm and the conversation will be flowing a lot more fluently but can be clunky at the start. But that’s just me.

What do people like to see in profiles and opening messages?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

To sum it up in a word....

Confidence.

Confidence in who you are, what you want and how you plan to achieve it.

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

If you find being a gentleman with small talk doesn't work, wait till you try being an arsehole with sex talk straight up.....

• Firie24U

Firie24U

4 years ago

Oh I’ve got plenty of confidence in person. Just can’t relay it through messages

• nightingale8

nightingale8

4 years ago

Oh you guys are no help at all! Unfortunately opening messages seem to make a poor prediction of the type of person writing them. So would be good to see better written ones to help the misses on here choose. Just write messages as if they were good old fashioned letters/emails. None of this “how r u” to and fro business. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Doesn't seem to matter what manner I reach out to members here. By and large, just plain old "ignorance" is the most common and regular expectation I find is the norm. I don't get why 98% of the people here simply ignore contact? How hard is ... "thanks but, no thanks" .. It's not offensive to say it's indicative of their character and nature, so maybe it's a bullet best dodged anyway, given such ignorant behaviour.