Profile tips

January 21 2023

Just reaching out on some of the best ways to make my profile more appealing? I have clear face pics on my general page and then naughtier one’s in my private page. I’ve just joined and am only a guest but I will be upgrading soon.

Any tips, tricks and advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Happy hunting x

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Profile is fine. Face pics are always added bonus so well done there👍.
    Just so you know, getting Validations doesn't give you messaging capabilities...... Paying membership does.
    Welcome to RHP and have fun x

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Hubba Bubba 🥰
    I read your profile. Pics are good. Take all that sexual stuff out. You've left nothing for the imagination wanting more.
    Women don't need to know you love licking pussy or toungue fucking a booty. It's just cheap smutty talk and very very tetious on here. Show some class and respectfulness.
    We know what men love; we don't need anyone to convience us any further.
    Think like a lady, Act like a man.

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Ps: Pay for membership like others. Yeah, it's business. At the end of the day, no one wants a tight arss. 😉

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Delicious 😋

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

The tired phrase “you be the judge of that” is so overused as to make a woman’s eyes roll 😳..
    And I don’t know why this isn’t obvious to most men . . . but creatively describing (don’t use cliches) what you like about connecting with women and what you’d like to offer that makes them feel valued/pleasured and unique (but not a boast) about you, goes a loooooong way..
    As women, we’re just trying to find a guy who backs up what’s in his profile, and who is genuine..
    I mean, do you want to appeal to ALL women or are you hoping to attract women with certain tastes and attributes? ..
    Your photos are great. It’s really good to see a smiling face. 😍

• KatCat

KatCat

a year ago

Your profile is suitable
    And your hot so you won't have any travelling making friends are hooking up with chicks they can tell you that right now..

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Perfect profile in my opinion. Just enough to catch your attention and making you wanting to know more.
    Enjoy!! I'm sure you will... 😉😈