New and uneducated

March 22 2023

I'm new to the FWB scene, I have followed a few fetish pages on tictok, and read up on it. Never tried, but it turns me on thinking about trying something. I'm also a bbw, and know this scene is a very sexy dominated domain. And am scared to explore past reading about it
Any suggestions for this bbw

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Research beyond TikTok would be my advice. Being a fatty shouldn't deter you from exploring. Be confident in yourself and your body.... It's sexy. Your posts and profile don't seem like you're too comfortable/happy in your own skin at the moment (that's cool, we've all been there). Work on that for yourself because you can't get that from others. Or, if all else fails..... Fake it til you make it. Have fun and enjoy your new adventures x

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

You have come to the right place. Add Dom sub to your profile. Find a guy who is open to lead you slowly, if he is a true Dom he will read you, and when you are ready to go further into being a good girl he will know. Be sure to know your hard limits before entering into this type of play and stick to them. Don't let him disrespect you. Your body shape is very appealing to most men don't let that hold you back.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

a year ago

Hey I think you have too much personal information about yourself on your profile. It allows you to be vulnerable to people with personality traits like narcissism. Some people use this information to be manipulative. Men don't need to know everything about you. My advice is edit the profile, take it extremely slow and know what feels safe for you. All the best.