More replies

March 30 2023

We’re new on here however not getting many replies
Any suggestions on how we can get more replies from females?

Comments

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

You don't, they will find you. Make your profile attractive to them.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I'll be blunt. Your profile is shit. Two not very clear pics, not verified and a small paragraph that doesn't say much.
    Single women who want to play with couples are rare, demand for them is high so you're competing against countless other profiles that are much better than yours.
    That's why you aren't getting any replies.

• jenniecruising

jenniecruising

a year ago

As someone who plays the unicorn at times, I wouldn’t give your profile a second look. Add some honest intentions, some honest value to the female (what’s in it for them) and have a decent gallery available. All the best in the search.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

I agree with above comments..... Profile is not good at all. Pics aren't enticing and hard to even know what you're actually looking at. So just not appealing for anyone to reply or contact you.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

lol couples are the new single males

• teamaj2

teamaj2

a year ago

Everyone is ‘new’ At some point to RHP or being in this lifestyle .
    I think it takes time to tweak your profile , be it with information about yourself, what you seek and pictures . As you get more confident , gain more experience your profile will evolve along with you .
    Not everyone is comfortable with face pictures . Don’t be pressured to present anything other than your true selves .
    Unicorns exist . As has been said many times over an event is often the way to go in meeting females.
    Remember a unicorn is not there just to fulfil your fantasies . She is spoilt for choice and she deserves utmost respect .
    For her to contact you , your profile must show , as I said respect , it must entice her to message - what’s in this for her ?
    Be patient . Good luck . Ax

• Miglesias204

Miglesias204

a year ago

Most profiles we’ve seen don’t have the best pics either

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Sit back and say to your wife everything is so sexy, try if you dare to select some outfits to try on and let the sun shine light the fire of the colour of her hair, ask her if you can do whatever you can, ask your wife to write to the Unicorns many things that every where as you aren’t getting lucky, it’s not them, it’s you have a problem only your wife may or may not have the desire of the likes of yourself’s, girls get the girls in this grown up’s world.

Mado
    Mado Tara xx