Late night train fun!

September 21 2022

Well sometimes I like to catch the train late at night, wearing a skirt no panties, making sure no one is around but I know I'm holding the train guard to ransome because I know he can't announce over the speaker "passenger in carriage 4140, please stop touching yourself". Makes me cum everytime ♡

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

I'll try not to de-rail this forum.

We all need to let some steam off, one way or other. So, good on you!

Anyways, Train guards can only think about one thing at a time, because they have a one track mind. Dirty F*ckers!

Ms Foxy 😎

• Sweet_Cherry_Pie

Sweet_Cherry_Pie

2 years ago

I haven’t on a train but will keep it in mind. Thank you!
    I do however recall a naughty Uber ride home after a particularly sexy play date! 😜

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

A female friend had been out playing. Jumped in her car in her lingerie to drive home. She was stopped for breath testing. Policeman walks up and says, ‘Looks like you have had a good night’. She just smiles. He asks, ‘Had anything to drink?’ She replies, ‘Didn’t have time.’ He rolled his eyes and waved her away.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I’d love to be catching that train

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

We need more trains in NQ

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Just for curiosity sake which train line might this be 🤔

• HappyHedonist

HappyHedonist

2 years ago

Just like the training fucking scene from 'Risky Business', hot as fuck and on the bucket list

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Lucky you’re not on my train, you’d get railed so hard

• CanISay

CanISay

4 months ago

Nyoki that is by far one of the most outstanding short stories of hard core erotic creative writing and an ability to plan an incredibly well crafted, linguistically gifted, well edited, ideal content and extremely captivating to read. Congratulations!🥁🎈🎉💻📄📚🕯📓💼📝🥇🎐🎋💮🍀🌾🍃🍂🤙