How to pick up a milf

April 02 2024

Hey i’m 24 and my fantasy is to be with an older woman, do you have any suggestions how to approach and hit an older woman?

Comments

• Alexis

Alexis

a day ago

Ok first off, please don't hit them. That's never ok, regardless of how old they are.

Second, I think older women generally value things like intelligence, maturity, class, charm and a sense of humour over simply a physical appearance.

So try to display these things and avoid using words like sup and hbu.

Also, I'd probably stay away from the angle of 'I want to be with you to fulfil a fantasy of mine'

Unless she specifically states that she has a fantasy/fetish for younger guys.

Try this, and then try again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again until it works.

• RachWandered

RachWandered

20 hours ago

Just pointing out the obvious here but when you say you want an older woman … she’s already lost interest in you.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

20 hours ago

Cringe 😬
    For me personally, don't ever call me a MILF, Older woman or cougar if you ever want a positive response.

• MistyRow

MistyRow

19 hours ago

Just be honest 😉 what age range were you thinking?

• Ex007

Ex007

19 hours ago

Now let's be constructive for the young fella ladies. Here is a list Ive put together from my perspective. Obviously, I'm not the only female on the planet so there will be many and varied perspectives.

Photos:- current. Good quality and in focus is a MUST. Group photos are not ideal but if you do use them block the other's faces out. Respect.

If you have a body you are proud to show a shirtless pic always catches the eye. Always be mindful of what is in the background of your photos. DO NOT send dick pics unless asked. Make sure your public gallery isn’t restricted by RHP. Having no photos or restricted photos I’ll move on and or never reply.

Profile:- fill it all in including cock size and tell the truth. No one likes false advertising. If you are attached or unattached if your partner knows or doesn’t. I don't judge people on such things but others do and when they find out they get upset. So just tell the truth.

Writing a bit about yourself in your profile will help you a lot. Men see a woman and want to fuck her. A woman wants to get to know you and then fuck you. That is the general instinctual process of the male and female human. So with this in mind write your profile to attract the sexual partner you are looking for.

If you are having issues writing your profile go to a website called 16 personalities. Do your personality test, then go to the romantic & relationships tab at the top of the page. Read it and use this as your inspiration to write your profile.

Have regular sexual health checkups it’s free through your GP. Have a copy of it and state you're happy to supply a copy of it in your profile.

Do not add any more than 1 date night at a time unless you are on holiday. Make sure you say you are on holiday. Anything more than this screams desperate.

Turnoffs:-
    Sexual profile names
    Writing in your profile you love eating pussy or any other sexual remarks. Do NOT use the suggested sentences.
    Putting in your profile you love all women and appreciate all shapes and sizes. BULL SHIT!!
    Women do not believe this for one second, we know most men are visually driven. This screams I’m desperate and I would literally fuck anything right now. Writing in your profile you want quality over quantity but looking at your friend's list tells another story.

As a general rule for me if you have any more than 10 friends and 2 validation you are entering into a pissing competition. (everyone knows what they're here for) It’s an automatic no from me. I don’t care what you look like or how much of a smooth talker they are it will still be a big NO.

I get messages daily from all walks of life. Most of them are cut and pasted in desperation I guess. I do not answer un-personal one-liners unless they have a substantially informative profile.

The messages that catch my eye are the ones who have read my profile and refer to it in their message. A good message usually starts politely with Good Morning Ms (profile name) then followed by a pleasant none non-sexual personal message.

Lastly, have standards and maintain them at all times.

You’re welcome.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

18 hours ago

You want to “hit” on older women?

Don’t refer to them as Milfs or Cougars.

You have an incomplete profile with only 6 out of 19 drop down boxes filled out / selected

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

18 hours ago

You don't.
    Leave it up to her.
    If she's interested, she will let you know.

Ms Foxy

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

17 hours ago

First of all… I would never use the term milf ever again… 🤮

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

11 hours ago

Being constructive, there are women who have a fantasy of seeking out younger guys and specify this on their profiles. So look for them, at least you know they have greater match potential.

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

6 hours ago

Don’t you just love people who start threads and never participate , 🙄,makes it like a boxing match where the other person just walks out ,hopes they get one good punch in ,but instantly realises oops , lies down and twithout a punch being thrown ,lol

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

6 hours ago

Ps call my wife any of them terms , and yup goodbye , would be first words out of her lips

• Sexy_Kitty

Sexy_Kitty

2 hours ago

Ouch! Some brutal feedback here. No wonder the poor guy hasn’t responded, he’s been smacked down like a naughty puppy.

As a self-proclaimed milf who enjoys the company of younger guys, I see no problem with the op. It’s not a derogatory term at all for me. But then, I like some degradation. Oh wait, that’s a different thread 😉

In addition to the excellent suggestions to get you over the line offered by Ex007, I recommend describing what it is about older women that does it for you, in the context of the woman you’re messaging. It’s something I regularly ask if not offered because I’m curious - answers I’ve received usually include physicality, confidence and quality of conversation.