Black and white photos - no they aren't artistic, you're just hiding stuff
Obvious lies in your profile
Pictures with another woman/man in them
Group photos only, this isn't "find wally"
Blurred pictures
No pictures
Arrogant profiles
"Just joined, I'll come back to this" - no, you wont haha
Info that isn't filled in - its lazy and shows no effort, thus you aren't serious (and possibly translates to bedroom skills too)
Filtered pics

This is obviously not a gender thing, but truth is men will more likely swipe than women

Feel free to add

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

Thanks for this. Very enlightening.

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

2 months ago

Women are just as bad - the amount of profiles with exactly what you mention is quite common.

In fact I’d say the best profiles are built by couples. They seem to understand it works both ways more than the singles.

• Alexis

Alexis

a month ago

Unverified profiles. It takes all of 2 minutes to do.

• No_probLlama68

No_probLlama68

a month ago

Zoomed in segmented body part photos…is it an arm? A butt? Is it cleavage? Or maybe that weird part of your leg when you sit cross-legged? A torso that looks like a womb? 🤷‍♂️

• MajekMonkey

MajekMonkey

a month ago

It wouldn't even let me upload a group photo.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

a month ago

I agree it can be very frustrating, buy you yourself only have one photo of yourself and it is part of your back. Could be an old/ fake photo. I ask for face pics upfront as I have some myself. A clear face pic is appreciated, Face pics that are scribbled out or have emojis pasted on them, whats the point?

• RachWandered

RachWandered

a month ago

I don’t think shit profiles are a gender issue
    Neither is lack of effort
    We live in a low accountability culture where people are expected to put out and not take themselves seriously or expect anything from anyone.
    Baffles me why people appear surprised that this is reflected in profiles
    It’s like being surprised when footballers and politicians behave badly …
    Maaaaybe we can broaden our understanding of intimacy and relationships and start to show respect to the idea that intimacy and respect can be shared in different contexts and not just with immediate family or in 1:1 monotonous monogamous relationships?
    Maybe we can be sexually open and social?
    Just an idea … don’t hate me

• Lostyanumber

Lostyanumber

a month ago

I've seen a few profiles which initially say looking for attached or unattached then in the
    'about' section they say that they don't want married men. I don't keep looking at profiles which are looking for unattached men, there's no point reading any further.