Honesty or lie

March 15 2021

Hi everyone,

The question I'm about to ask is going to bring a lot of negatively and frankly i dont care.

The question is "do i tell the truth about my status or do i lie about it and hope i dont get cought out by who ever I'm with?"

As you can probably guess by my question I'm am married and looking for a discreet affair behind her back. And before you all get on your high horse, let me just say that due to her having a lot of health issues we have not had any intimacy in over 10 years, and I'm tired of waiting for things to get better between us.

I have spoken to her about opening up our marriage but she is very much against it.

My profile is set-up to tell the true but as you properly guess I've had no luck yet.

Should i change it to something else and if so what, or leave it and hope for the best.

Comments

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

3 years ago

I say let your profile tell the truth.
    It gives the person who may connect with you the true position you are in and the choice of if they want to get involved in a potentially difficult situation, like being confronted by your wife if she should find out or having more than casual feelings toward you.
    Even single guys have trouble getting connections going in these sites so it's not necessarily your marital status handicapping you.
    Besides many in here can sniff out a married man easily.
    Your ideal would be finding someone in a similar situation as yourself, so truth will enable that

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Stick with the honesty mate , everyone is a unicorn to someone .
    Good luck

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

It starts with YOU! If you disclose, you are still not being truthful. Either way, its you that has to live with what ever you choose to do BUT don't remove people's choices.
    I read your profile and post. IMO its your entitlement. Many believe they can come on here stating they are "truthful" stating they are in a sexless marriage looking for free sex. The fact is no one wants to be put in any embarrassing situations, especiallysingle women. You (and many others in your situation) are limited, ladies are not. What do you bring to the table? How are you going to handle yourself if your wife finds out? Or their partner dose? Then what, you remove their choice? These are things to consider and you need to put forward your case. DISCLOSE or NOT TO DISCLOSE, the choice is yours to make, not others.
    Ms Foxy

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 years ago

Truth is always better, no matter what that entails. There'll be those that will judge, its human afterall.

• Midnight6

Midnight6

3 years ago

Truth is bitter but better for future ❤️

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

The moment someone says something about being truthful , is the moment everyone becomes suspicious which effectively puts you in the hard basket. Regardless of wether your being truthful or not especially on a site such as this where you dont know who is and who isnt ' its just the nature of the beast.. Dont be too hard on yourself, im sure theres plenty of other guys in the same boat as yourself.

• BeccyBec

BeccyBec

3 years ago

The truth, you are being even more of a prick if you drag others into your cheating game without giving them all the information. I would never touch a married man who is cheating and would be pretty pissed to find I had been lied to and ended up doing just that.

• Jacob31

Jacob31

3 years ago

Hands down always better to be truthful.
    No one wants to be lied to.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Be truthful... Last thing you need is to be caught in a lie 🤥

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

3 years ago

I have been the 'other woman' against my consent. It's hurtful to find out a man you have been so intimate with has lied so much.
    If you lie on your profile you risk hurting more women than just your wife. Are you that kind of man?

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I think being honest in your profile will allow your potential partners be able to make a much better informed decision...

The no luck thing I feel will continue as the impression I get from reading on here and listening to girlfriends of mine, is that there are few people that will willingly accept your circumstances without caution.

• sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

3 years ago

I think being honest is the best thing to do. We have been approached by some guys and while we don’t want to go there, we thank them for being honest with us.

I’m sure there might be some ladies on very similar boats who might need itches scratched. It’s just a matter of finding each other

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Hi everyone, thanks for all your comments. I agree with you honesty is the best way. But at the same time i thibk it would be best to not be here anymore so i don't hurt anyone unintentionally.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Be honest, surround yourself with money and gold jewellery in your photos and get a gym membership.

• EtherealMagician

EtherealMagician

3 years ago

Can I ask why you are still together? If sex is important to you and you have gone without why stay? I read an article about this today. I went through a similar thing where sex was infrequent and in the end it felt like it was a chore for her. All the communication had stopped and I fell in love with someone else. I never acted upon it but it was the sign that our relationship had come to an end.

Separating was hard but I am much happier and can connect with whom ever and when ever. I hope this helps you think about your situation and you find happiness.

• Gr8playM8s

Gr8playM8s

3 years ago

Pre RHP and my current partner, I meet someone who had a profile name Informed Decision on a different site He was very honest about his situation which was very similar to yours. Had not had any sexual relations for over 5 years due to wife's medical condition. The difference was that he had discussed with wife and she had agree for him to look for someone to give him what she couldn't. The fact that he was so open with the situation allowed me to make an informed decision whether to participate or not. Fortunately for me having that kind of arrangement suited me perfectly. I did not judge him for the situation and in fact have met other men and women in similar circumstances. In our situation there where very clear 'rules of engagement' which I was okay with and I was able to speak with the wife which was surprising.

By telling the truth about your situation you are being respectful and you actually empower the woman to make the choice to play or not play. Previous contributor is right .. there is always someone on here that matches with your circumstances. Good luck

• MnauMnau

MnauMnau

3 years ago

You won't be first and definitely not last, telling the truth or lie.
    The choice is yours, but you are making it harder for every other honest person here,
    I have honest and truthful profile here and don't get any attention, at all.
    If you want s x relationship based on lies, good luck.

• I_touch_myself2

I_touch_myself2

3 years ago

Quite honestly I don't think it would make a difference

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

3 years ago

You asked, answers ate forthcoming so you have to take what you read with what you WANT to read.

I see it a bit like this.

1. You don't solve your problems by adding more problems

2. If you lie to your “nearest and dearest”, those you’re trying to connect with wont feel you’re being honest with them either, and therefore they are not likely to feel comfortable or to trust you enough with their time.

3. Time. Yours will be dictated by your deception. This will limit your opportunities and further affect #2 and in turn build on #1 with your wife.

All if this is easy for me to say…. I dont have a vested interest or agenda

So. Be honest in your profile and maybe (maybe?!) it might appeal to someone with the same 123 as you.