Electro play-------Please google topic

January 30 2016

So how many have tried it and how many love it done to them.Plus how many orgasm while done to them.

Comments

• Missb4u

Missb4u

8 years ago

It yet but I would like to.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Ive got a sex play tens machine. Have experimented on myself and others who wanted to try it. It doesnt make me orgasm any more or less but interesting to throw a few zaps into the mix just before orgasm. Makes the muscles in the area you place the pads contract involunterily. Ok on the boobs. I wouldnt say its amazing.just something different. Havent used it for a while. So Chev, whats your experience having it used on you? Do you experience better/longer or more intense orgasms?

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Quoting 'willowtree_2' Ive got a sex play tens machine. Have experimented on myself and others who wanted to try it. It doesnt make me orgasm any more or less but interesting to throw a few zaps into the mix just before orgasm. Makes the muscles in the area you place the pads contract involunterily. Ok on the boobs. I wouldnt say its amazing.just something different. Havent used it for a while. So Chev, whats your experience having it used on you? Do you experience better/longer or more intense orgasms? But never on the balls... LOLWomen I have used it on say the orgasm is different.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

But not intentionally.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

You can't leave it that.... Feel free to elaborate.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Please dont say you have made your own shock machine! Lol

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Yes, I have a glorious machine that I use for electro play! initially most people are frightened but after a play session, that fear is alleviated :) I give rather than receive but I have had a friend experience it at a BDSM club in Melbourne and he loved it too! It doesn't necessarily increase or improve orgasms, it sensitises the area that I'm sending currents through. Yes I do use it on nipples, balls, labia and I've have a number of responses, all positive (no pun intended). Mary xx

• deal4

deal4

8 years ago

I've got a Tickling Truman (google it). The ladies seem to like it enough :) One in particular says things she wouldn't normally say......

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

This toy comes out to shock people it's more of the fact that I own one lol The violet wand Is a very cool toy! tho mine is no where powerful enough ! I have had a bit of violet wand play tho it did make me wet I never got a big "O" on it ,but I still love the feel of the wand go over my body and some of the marks it levels look cool

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

I've got an erostek et312b that I use occasionally - solo, on someone else or them using it on me. One particularly vicious lady friend pushed me past any level I thought I could endure and forced a painful orgasm out of me. The extreme contradictions of pain and pleasure where a total head f*ck.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Yes, I have a TENS plus a pelvic probe.

It gives quite intense pelvic muscle contractions. Essentially, you can't override it with an orgasm. So it works more for stimulation and orgasm denial at higher settings, if anything. Even at more pleasant lower settings it acts as an override, come to think of it (no pun intended...).

• Lovinit28andKC72

Lovinit28andKC72

8 years ago

(KC72) I have an E-Stim pack that includes two cock rings, tens pads and a butt plug. The cock rings weren't much cop, but I loved the butt plug and tens pads. I've only used these for solo play whilst experimenting with anal. Anything that gets my heart pumping really increases the force of my orgasm. It's only a battery starter kit so I used to really crank it up on pulse mode with the pads on my groin and thighs with the butt plug in. The big, slamming contractions i'd get would really blow me away
    I have a reconditioned fluvita which is a vintage violet wand (French I think) I purchased off a friend in the kink scene. It's plenty powerful enough and I love it as a bit of a foreplay type device. I love scratchy things and so I use the body contact along with a set of s steel claws I have. The giver arcs the charge through the claws onto the receiver, the receiver can get the sensation of a knife cutting them or at lest something digging through their skin....yum!!