RHP User

RHP User

M25 F36

sex while someone watches

September 18 2022

me and my partner have fantasied about having sex infront of a female while she
watches and plays with her self or having sex infront of another couple that are having sex either in the same room or over webcam. what are all your thoughts on this?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I’m sure it’s fun for all. Nothing like a tasteful exhibitionist. The lucky person watching might not want to miss out though. Maybe a couple watching

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Lots of couples are into that, it's sometimes called soft swap where you have sex in the same room but don't swap partners.
    A lot of couples that are new to the lifestyle like to start that way before they take the next step to full swap.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 years ago

I don’t perform for anyone but I would happily play the role of voyeur and director. Live. Now that’s hot 🔥

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

yes knew a couple who would come to parties and only have sex with each other. They got off doing that while watching everyone else in the group. Everyone has boundaries to be respected.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Yeah id definately like ro try that...having sex with someonebwhile another couple is in the next bed fucking. Would be pretty hot.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

I think we all have voyeur tendency' s to some degree . After telling my very religious lady doctor about a experience my wife and l just had ' l was surprised when she told me one of the nicest things she ever watched was a man and woman making out ? Since then l am convinced its a very normal human reaction to watch or be watched..

• justlooking4

justlooking4

2 years ago

Well if I was a female I would love to watch you have sex with your partner, I also enjoy being watch especially when a female is watching me with her partner,

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Yessssss!!! Same here!
    That’s exactly what we want right now!!

• BurswoodPlay

BurswoodPlay

2 years ago

My ex and I tried it all ways.. we had a male watch/direct, female and the couples thing too.. they are all very different experiences and might I add, absolutely brings the best out in each other too.. haha nothing like having people watching to make sure you put on the show of your life.
    We loved seeing people get off to us, she loved seeing another man want her so badly but had to sit there and watch.. so of course I made sure she knew why and wd had the best sex that night.
    Set boundaries for you guys and make sure you are both comfortable at all times and if you aren’t then just stop.
    That’s the only advise I could give people,

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

sounds hot to me!