age of forum posts?

July 18 2020

are the dates next to person name the day the joined or are these posts like years old.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I guess you didn't come down in the last shower, so we're going to settle on the fact the forums are in their teens!!! No wait, that's how long I've been here... The forums are in their "late" teens.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Hadn't noticed that on the reboot! You only used to be able to see it on the desktop version. Some threads keep on going like an aging politician others get dragged back up by people that don't notice the thread date like you have! On average I'd guess there's maybe half a dozen new threads a week at the moment. There's some funny shit back in the history if you don't take life too seriously and get bored on a Sunday afternoon

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Because of the gaslighting as well from those who claim not to take life too seriously. 😂

It's all good when they're giving it, not so good at taking it. 😘

• RoB_SyD

RoB_SyD

4 years ago

that explains it..... ? just when looked they had very old dates. trying to work out if this is just a dead system with like 3 people and an admin .

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

With any luck.

It has it moments 😜

My second post wasn't a specific dig at anyone by the way, but a laugh at irony of the statement from my own perspective. 😊

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

but certainly dying a slow death.

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

Dates are the proof we have been here so long, slowly fucking ourselves to the grave....

• RoB_SyD

RoB_SyD

4 years ago

well can see more than 3 responses ( not including admin) ... some good comments in the forums.. good 4 a laugh on replies..

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Do you mean on this post RoB?

None of us are admin. 😊 🍑

Admin has a profile you won't mistake for anything else. 👍

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

It's funny, I don't know much about forums and every time I come in it seems like there's different and fun things to discover

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

See, they're not dead yet! 🍑

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Quoting 'RoB_SyD'
    that explains it..... ? just when looked they had very old dates. trying to work out if this is just a dead system with like 3 people and an admin .

It is