Women dominating men

January 03 2023

Do any women on here enjoy dominating a man? Specifically fucking them with a strap on ?

Comments

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

Pegging has been covered a few times in the forums. Otherwise, you might find other places more suitable.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Like others have mentioned, Pegging has been widely discussed in the forum's.... Check out the archives. Is enjoyable with hubby and trusted playmates but don't everyone.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

ABSOFUCKINGLUTY there is. 😁

OP, dont worry, they'll find you.

Ms Foxy

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

a year ago

It doesn't have to be that order of dynamic. A Dom can certainly instruct a Sub to pleasure him this way.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

Not this lil black ducky... l like to share roles where im quite content to be submissive and enjoy her having her way , but the very mention of a strap on would be the game changer... Submissive changes to dominate... and lm out to give her as good or better than l just recieved...

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Mmmmm, sign me up

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

It’s a bit like the pussy lickers, lotsa talk but they give out after a minute.
    Train those abs ladies.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

Yes! We do exist although it is a rare situation. The first time I did it, I was asked beforehand by my partner (now ex parter). From then on I have done it to multiple men some of which weren't interested. I somehow convinced them ;)

• Bicuckple60

Bicuckple60

22 days ago

My MISTRESS does...at least weekly.