Who’s found out your dark side

May 30 2021

Just wondering has anyone on here had any friends or family find out that they swing? Whether it be hotwife, couples or two chicks etc. Interested to hear what people’s reactions have been, or have you say had adult kids whether yours or theirs come home whilst you have been playing

Comments

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

3 years ago

We have been caught out a few times over the years. My cousin found out that we were swingers when she came over to babysit for us. I came downstairs in big heels and a coat but stumbled down the last stair and was sprawled on the floor. When my cousin saw what I was wearing under my coat she knew we weren't going to dinner and the movies. I came out and told her that we were going to a swingers party with friends and she took it really well. She wanted all of the details when we got back. We also met John's parents, neighbours at a party. It was a pool party that quickly turned nude and John brings up this couple to see me while I am naked but for my tummy chain, anklet, wedges and sunglasses. That was interesting. As they were there to swing it didn't really matter.
    A few of our vanilla friends know we swing and are fine with it. They are always curious and want stories. We did lose a friendship with one couple as they didn't approve and said they didn't think we could go on being friends while we continued swinging. We don't really miss them.
    We are not ashamed of being swingers or of people finding out but we never know how people will react or how discreet they will be.

• SimplyUs

SimplyUs

3 years ago

We bumped into parents from our kid’s school at an event once and a manager that used to work at the same company as me messaged us on here and we told our best friends relatively early on as we figured someone should know...

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Batman found it.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

Yes , but i dont know who ? Whoever it was successfully told a whole bunch of lies to undermine a new friendship l developed here and succeeded I have 2 suspects but no proof.. Message here is ' on the web' anyone can say anything about anybody and remain anonymous...

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

3 years ago

My workmates know, my son and some of my friends know Im on here. I dont hide my face. Ive seen lots of people on here that I know and good for them. I dont think of it as my dark side, I think of it as my sexy, fun side. Its an adult dating site, not Redhotserialkillers.com 😊

• Shortntallstuff

Shortntallstuff

3 years ago

Redhot serial killers.com😂😂😂

• Shortntallstuff

Shortntallstuff

3 years ago

@kokoflamingo, certainly made me laugh.

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

3 years ago

I work in a male-dominated work environment, so it's no real problem there. At my last place of employment, I was a bit stuck so had to ask to borrow my boss's car so I could go to an arranged party.

Family, no. They all have their own lives, partners, kids, and sex life conversations typically just don't come up. My neighbours are good friends and have sometimes met or seen singles, and my coupled friends, when they have come to stay, but it's never been raised if they suspect/ed anything untoward :p

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I keep waiting to get busted. 😈

• I_touch_myself2

I_touch_myself2

3 years ago

Every single time I let my guard down and tell other women, I regret it, they generally feel threatened by it. Men on the other hand are initially curious, turned on, ask LOTS of questions. I have always been open with my children who are now adults. I used to ring my son and give him 20 minutes for him and his mates to vacate the house as I was expecting company 😊 Have a good laugh with my daughter about various encounters and she feigns shock at my screensaver pics. I did feel like public property though after a while. I had a group of guys recognise me at the beach, or at least reveal that. Over time that started to make me feel uncomfortable. One guy was stalking me at the beach, really creeped me out, so I have become invisible on here. There are just so many desperate creepy men, I started to fear for my safety. As for family, I couldn't care less. One sister I talk semi openly with, without too much detail as it's not to her taste, other family members may be offended so I don't discuss it. I would though if they asked LOL
    As for anyone else in the world, I couldn't give a flying fuck if they don't approve

• just4fun48

just4fun48

3 years ago

A few of our friends know and I'm sure a few others have seen our profile on here. We have one friend from outside the lifestyle start to become a regular to the local adult club we go to but she doesn't judge and actually told.me she could see herself get to the stage of us in a few years time. our families would die if they found out

• DonnaBrett

DonnaBrett

3 years ago

Pretty much all of our regular friends know that we swing and we have never ever lost friends or had any negative reactions. Some friends have even been curious and come over to the dark side, actually our first swinging experiences over 20 years ago were with otherwise vanilla friends. There has never been any awkward moments afterwards. We suspect our adults kids may have an idea about what we do as we have been spotted flirting with and kissing other friends a couple of times and we usually have strippers and topless waitresses at any vanilla parties we host but the swinging subject has never been brought up in conversation with our kids, if they asked we'd tell the truth though. We just figure that if other people have a problem with it, it's their problem not ours. Life's too short to be concerned about other people's hang ups.