Where are the reliable decent Melbourne Guys that are attracted to Trans-women (like me)?

August 19 2017

I'd like some attention from the sincere Gentleman types of Guys that are confident enough to admit they're attracted to Trans -women.. And reliable enough to turn up for a social meet/ rendevous, have enough respect for us to call/sms a note canceling when something goes wrong..I mean these Qualities in a man are very attractive not just for Trans-woman but I believe all women..I've been interested in the kind of guy who can talk the talk and back it up by walking the walk..Capable of more than just a quick fuck, He should know how to seduce with words,secondly with actions and lastly with either a gentle caring intimate bedtime disposition or a firm handed almost commanding/leading bedtime presence and follow through..Good hygiene,casually but nice appearance/standard of attire..no dirty workwear,foul smelling Body odor,stinky socks (ewww yuck...not acceptable ever)..Where are the guys with all of the above, message me...asap..wink me if you can't message..For the guys with most but not all of th above, I still want to hear from you too..None of the above mentioned ...well sadly you guys have much to learn...or not...re-read and apply yourselves before contacting me...Thanks all for reading this Blog..Saphire76.xoxoxox

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

are scarce as hens teeth.Melb is overflowing with bogans.They all claim they are "sexual animals" but the truth is most of them know very little about how to seduce and pleasure women.They refuse to get it through their thick heads that if they seduce a women's mind, her body will follow.
    Is it something to do with Melb being the sporting capital of Australia that so many undesirable bogans live here?.....I don't know but I've given up altogether.
    One year, I met about 70 different guys online.Didn't have sex with every one of them of course but probably had some kind of sex with about 40 of them and there were only 4 that wanted more than just a quickie/blow n go. Most are too lazy to put in the time and effort and are not confident enough to throw themselves completely into this lifestyle as they are too scared of mates, colleagues and family finding out that they have profiles on adult sites.Which is also a major reason why they're too scared to host as stated earlier in another forum thread.
    I'm just enjoying masturbation for sexual release at the moment and although I know only too well that women can also be unreliable when it comes to honouring plans to meet (even just for something social not sexual) I may start looking into finding an ongoing female FB, preferably a feminine gal with no tatts and very large breasts.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

That doesn't sound good Vampavibe. I know every time I've been to Melbourne I see lots of really gorgeous looking guys , Melb seem to have a lot of good looking men, more than in Sydney anyway. Or is it the case of the grass is always greener on the other side.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

I absolutely adore you. If it's any consolation, I would do you 😉 just saw some of your pictures I hadn't seen before. I would definitely do you 😊

Common issue I feel. I've been trying to figure it out also, I think men need to separate sex more, obviously a sweeping statement, but many do, the full connection of intimacy doesn't need to be there for them. I need it more now, will still skip the crap to get down to business, but I then give them full intimacy, give myself to them, that happens easily for me, but unfortunately, most just want to fuck and move on to the next. They might want to see me again in a month when they've done the rounds lol but the stupid thing is what I offer is both, full freedom, they could have me and whoever the hell else they wanted, most seem to struggle with that concept.

Every interaction requires some form of commitment, the more commitment or that feeling they give us that they are commited in some way to us and our needs/desires beyond a quick fuck, well they're the smart ones because they get it back in spades, they get it good 😉

But yes, as bloody scarce as rocking horse shit 😎