What do you do for fun ?

September 27 2019

I know....I know it’s a question outside the box for us mere mortals that don’t get wild nights of sex 😂
Any one into cycling ?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Cycling, bush walking, gardening, cooking, driving to country towns on weekends to spend a few bucks outside the metropolitan area.

Home brewing, forums lol. And too much time on YouTube !

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

I actually think these topics are vital as I’m not one to be able to talk sex, profiles and fantasies all the time....

One thing I enjoy and ms Phoenix does too, is roadtripping.... often we’ll not plan anything other than a picnic and we’ll set off and see where we end up...new coffee shops, sights etc

I’d say fishing too but ms Phoenix isn’t a big fan but comes along and reads a book while I catch weeds or annoy fuck out of her 😂😂

Mr Dragon

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

I do like my exercise like I’m not a 6 pal gym junkie but I like cycling and running with a bit of gym the challenge and mindset of it gets me but also race and ride dirtbikes which needs a bit of fitness, other than that beach and 4wd bit of a outdoors person

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

And they're all motorcycles, two Triumphs and a Harley.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

....I've been into hang gliding and even managed a bit of 'inner space" activity whilst airborne on the right kind of uplifting day. Nice...and so was she although the thrill is gone now with this for me.
    Okay so that's ticked off and have started mastering wingsuit aerobatics with a personal goal of base jumping some time later in the year from one of Australia's iconic icons. It's shitzen gigglez to just...jump. Especially if one of the fun police is watching or trying to stop you
    Besides....it really tickles good when you hit certain speeds!
    ʗɱ

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Quoting 'usebi'
    Cycling, bush walking, gardening, cooking, driving to country towns on weekends to spend a few bucks outside the metropolitan area.

Home brewing, forums lol. And too much time on YouTube !
    Pretty much all of of Usebi's besides the home brewing ugh, and driving, we just drink the brew instead and drive north or south for holidays. We live in a beautiful country!
    The cooking is currently consisting of two people simplification after we finally got the joint to ourselves when the last of the kids moved on! So much easier, and we're improving all the time. Melt in the mouth steak and kidney with boiled potato, followed up by a bit more with leftover steamed rice later last night and pies using the same mix in the pie maker so far today. Sent some home with the daughter too! And still some boiled potato and steak & kidney left for shepherds pie, again in the pie maker, lol.
    I'm kind of in love with the new to us pie maker and thought about starting a thread but I'm not feeling confident enough, it would get much attention. Peachy, I like eating too?

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

For me it's the farm, or horse riding

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 years ago

Can't get enough. I have a great appetite for travel and learning. Nothing excites me more than an opportunity to discover a place I haven’t seen before, the farther the better.

International, national, weekends away, day trips doesnt matter as long as I feel free. That's my pleasue and fun. I’m a Sagittarius and I can honestly say that this is true for me! Often when I get a run of days off, I'm on a plane somewhere. I currently have trips booked for the next 2 yrs.

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 years ago

I went on a date the other night and played pool. I confess, I let the other person win the last game. That was fun. 😎😉

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

For shame.
    You can never let them know the truth. Me, I just like to beat the innocent souls who have no idea what they're in for. 'Specially right after I've finished painted my nails and need to mind the finish! Peachy

• Mask_007

Mask_007

5 years ago

I'm up for anything to do with water. Scuba diving, swimming, just be in the water, pool,Jacuzzi or beach, coung me in

• Strokemehsrd

Strokemehsrd

4 months ago

Stroke myself slowly for an extended period of time

• Mandou

• Mandou

Mandou

4 months ago

After 3 days of eating, had to drag my ass into a boulder hall😅