What are your favourite after sex/orgasm rituals?

October 26 2020

We've all heard of cigarettes after sex, or hot showers, but what do YOU do to carry over that post-climax satisfaction?

My go to: Take a big mouthful of something decadent, like a toffee and pecan roulade, while listening to something blissful like "On a Clear Day You Can See Forever".

Comments

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Sleep! That's why we don't go to clubs very often.... way too afraid we'd fall asleep post coitus and someone would need to lead us on the walk of shame downstairs🤣 We have been know to head towards champagne and chocolate though😍

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

Once satiated we are most likely to fall into a blissful coma. Reading what you said Rory , I fear from your comment to Spicy that maybe the blissful slumber is a sign of age , being compared to your mum . Sadly , we can’t turn back the clock . My brain still thinks I’m 28 !
    If we have had a guest join us, post coitus would be a drink in bed to talk about the fun we’ve just had and usually more fun . Oh there’s a good point , maybe we aren’t that old ? No offence taken Rory , I’m merely teasing.
    After a party or Meet and Greet, J ( my sexy other half ), usually wants one more rum . I’d probably raid the fridge for snacks .
    Ax
    P.S. refreshing to see some fun , interesting topics on forum . Rory you seem to be a rare species . A man with a brain, evolved and one that knows what he wants at such a young age . Kudos to you .

• DaddynPrincess

DaddynPrincess

4 years ago

The desire: More sex/play time.
    The reality: Napping

• teejaylongsword

teejaylongsword

4 years ago

I like your thinking Rory. I have never thought about it much before, but I love the idea of the 'carry over' from post climax satisfaction. For me, it might depend on weather I ant to continue for a second round or weather it was deliciously messy. If it was the later, I would probably race to the shower. But afterwards, after reading your post, I may well dip strawberries in liquid chocolate and chat to my lover. :)

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

No one lights a cigarette anymore??

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

Wipe my dripping cock on her curtains and fuck off

• Missb4u

Missb4u

4 years ago

I like to lay and stretch and have the people involved do the same with limbs entwined. Then I pee and want to climb back next to him to cuddle and probably talk about shit. I’m not a sleeper after orgasm I have too much energy

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

3 years ago

I usually try not to eat too much before sex so Im usually hungry and thirsty. So after a bit of a snuggle in the afterglow I want to eat.

• ontheprowl

ontheprowl

3 years ago

Maccas!!

• MissyT

MissyT

3 years ago

It ultimately depends on the type of play I’m up to (just play, one-on-one, intimate, with a couple or yay, playgroup with grown-up toys)! The more people, the greater need for conversation, hydration, hair ties, quick showers, change overs, rest breaks etc before you tap back in. And that’s just round one.